Baekhyun~My Tutor

I'm so bored T.T I hate this class, I mean it's not that bad but today seemed so pointless let alone I can't even focus because the teacher is speaking too quickly can this get any worse? I look at the clock and it's only been 10 minutes TT.TT just great, as I was about to lay my head on to my desk someone knocked on the door.

"Come in"

The person came walking in when I was in shock what is he doing here? Why is he in this class?

"Mr Byun welcome"

"Students I would like to introduce you to Mr. Byun he'll be around in the classroom observing you, so he knows what he can do when he becames a teacher"

"Please don't see me". I murmur.

He looked at me and smiled as girls hearts were melting just like mine. Mr.Byun or as I know him as Baekkie/Baek his name is Byun Baekhyun and he's my tutor been that since I was 5 and he was 9, he's in university as I'm in my senior year of high school, I just stare at his perfect face so perfect that I want to punch it -.- Aish!  The teacher continued her explanation of some short of history ancient Greek I think? Ah by the way I'm Jaejin or as my friends call me Jj I'm suppose to be "you" in this story anyway I continued to give my full attention to the teacher and I felt as if someone was staring at me but I decided to leave it.

"Yah I saw Baekhyun what is he doing here" Yoona asked as I was putting my books in my locker, she's my best friend.

"He's a student teacher I guess"

"Mwo? Jinja?" She smiled at me not the normal ones like a byuntae one
You could say that I've had a big crush on Baekhyun since the first day I met him but I never told him, I'm very good at hiding my feelings from everyone but of course Yoona!

"This should be interesting now you're going to see him at school"

"Yah don't remind me"

"Hehe"

The day went fast thank god for that! I saw Baekhyun in all of my classes which was strange was he following me? Aish! Why am I even thinking like that. ...And now when I get home he'll be there since he's tutoring me. -_________-

"How was school darling?"

"Eh it was good what was Baekhyun doing there?"

"Oh he's thinking of being a teacher and also strange of you to call him by his name, what is wrong with my daughter seem different today"

"I'm just surprised, I should have a showers before he comes and tutors me"

"Arraso"

I closed my door and dropped my bag heading to my cupboard to grab some clothes and went and have a shower.

"Are you focusing?"

"I am"

"Arraso, calm down"

"When did you decide to be a teacher?"

"For a while now"

"You said it was a boring job"

"I guess I changed my mind"

"Okay"

I continued with my work.

"Thanks Baekhyun, see you tomorrow"

"Yah!"

"Mwo?"

"You called me by my name"