Sehun~Cont. of 3 Simple Words

"I'm sorry" I apologize to Kris who is driving. 

"I've always wanted to do that but you beat me to it" 

"Kris...."

"I know, you love Sehun"

"Yeah that" I look out the window whole tears slowly streamed down my face. 

"He doesn't deserve you"

"I know you're angry with him but this makes things easier, he'll live on with his life and I'll do the same" I peck his cheek "thank you Kris" 

"I'll always be here for you"

"I know" 

I make my way into my empty house as I collect the rest of my stuff and put them into my car and I start to drive my new house. 

Sehun POV 

"Sehun, oppa?"

"What?" squint emoticon

"Oppa are you mad?"

"What does it look like Eunji?"

"Why are you mad?"

"Because I just lost my best friend for protecting you"

"That's good"

"Good? No it's not"

"W-what? Oppa what's that suppose to mean?"

"Sehun" I look up to see Kris and I punch his face. 

"What the hell was that for?"

"For kissing Radiah!"

"You have a girlfriend Sehun, why would you even care?"

"Yeah, oppa? Why would you?" Eunji said. 

"Shut up you slut, Sehun you're stupid you do realize that right? You had the most perfect person by your side and you didn't take any notice that she loved you"

"What?"

"Tsk....so blind don't bother going to her house she's probably gone by now and will be forever, if ut weren't for your little twit if a girlfriend that has been secretly bullying Radiah" he said with an annoyed tone. I looked to Eunji 

"Oppa! He's lying I would never do that to her-"

*slap*

"Shut up!" I hiss and got off the table, I knew Kris was telling the truth he would never lie about anything like this ever...I knew he loved Radiah too. I followed Kris. 

"Do you know where she's going?" 

"If I did I still wouldn't tell you, I would be where she is trying to make her forget about you" he said 

"Kris, look"

"How could you believe that bitch of yours? She wanted Radiah gone the first day that you both got together" he shakes his head and pulls something from his pocket. "She told me to give this to you" he handed me an envelope. 

"Now go before I beat the shit out of you" he said wiping his blood of his lip. 

-Letter- 

Dear Sehunnie 

For the time I've known you, I've always wanted to say 3 simple words but they never came out and I didn't have the courage to either.....you probably already know what it is....starts with I and ends with you. Anyways I'm leaving thus school and probably never coming back I'll give you and Eunji-ah some space since it's a but crowded hehe ^^ hope you live and long and happy life. 

P.S The 3 simple words I wanted to say is...............

I LOVE YOU 

Bye xx 

-Radiah 

I look and reread the letter over and over again, she loves me? TnT she loves me. I quickly made my way to my car and it started to pour down raining. I go to het house which was completely empty.....No I pull my hair in frustration when I thought of a place she may visit before leaving I get into my car and drove off. 

Radiah POV 

There's one more place I need to see before leaving the rain was pouring I grabbed my umbrella and headed to the park that me and Sehun first met when we were younger, I smile at our memories. 

"RADIAH!" 

I turn to see Sehun come towards me. 

"Sehun?"

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry?" I smile 

"Because I didn't say these 3 simple words" 

"What?"

"I.LOVE.YOU" my heart skipped a beat and he pulled me into a sweet soft kiss making me drop my umbrella. The rain hits our heads. We both smile, he caress my cheek. 

"I love you Radiah" he said again 

"I love you too Sehun" 

It's funny 3 simple words such as I LOVE YOU can make you feel like the most important and special to the person you love. 

-The End- 
_______________________________

Thank you for the 7k+ OMO I love you guys so much!!!!! I never thought I would get that many reeadddss!!! I will be at my best in writing these imagine~~~ XD Fighting!!!

Also Read my other stories too~~ Love you!
-Jade