Chen~Unexpected

She quickly made her way to the shopping centre, collecting groceries that she needed. Being a chef was a hard job even on her day off. Her sister was coming down and she overslept and house just been cleaned, she was late and her timing was bad. She was running turning the corner she collided with another person making her fall.

"I'm so sorry" the male helped her up, she sighed but also apologize.

"WHERE IS HE?" He looked back after helping her out and started to run. She look at the man running shaking her head. She quickly moved out of the way of the screaming group of girls, She had no idea who the guy was but figured that he must of been an idol even with that split second she seen him, he was very handsome she couldn't doubt that. She arrived at her apartment when someone had just made it in. She looked up and recognise the figure being the man that knocked her down.

"Are you stalking me" she said and he looked down to her.

"Oh, we meet again!" He smiled

"I'm Chen"

"Why are you being chased?" She asked

"I'm an idol have you heard of EXO?" He asked only resulting her shaking her head, she heard her sister mentioning something about them that's the reason why she was spending time in China to go to their concert.

"Ah okay" the elevator doors open and luckily there was no girls but they were soon to be heard when they walked in, no ran in. She opened her door only to be pushed in by Chen.

"Sis you're home!" Her sister announced but instantly noticing the figure next to her.

"OMO you're Chen!" She squealed

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE" She said hitting Chen but her sister just pushed her aside.

"Sis, how long have you known him?"

"Not th"

"I'm actually her boyfriend" Hers and her sisters jaw dropped.

"Jagi, it's okay your sister won't tell" he winked.

By the time he left, he gave you his number as he stole yours. Your sister asking you questions on how you knew him.

»Chen«
I'll see you later ___________ ;)

You could only smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven't been updating much 
I'm such a butt....
*bows* I'm so sorry! 
-Jade