Lay~Honest

It became a habit to lie about my feelings to Lay.

it couldn't be help though. I had to be honest to myself and to him that I do. But how can I? Lay has have been my friend since like forever and being a popular girl is not a way to go and plus I'm not your typical popular girl. I'm a badgirl. Yes I don't know I earned my tittle and liking a nice guy which is Lay is something else or something forbidden. What makes it worst for me is that no one knows that the two are childhood friends and see him smile to all those girls kills me everyday. Yes I have to watch him from afar that is until after school when he waits for me at the gate since I finish my classes late  since I take on a lot more classes advance classes to be exact. It makes me so happy to spend the end of my days with Lay. I wonder if he has gotten that feeling that I like him. A lot. He hadn't been his usual self lately which makes me sad. He has been ignoring me and doesn't pick me up. He gain way more attention with girls.

The fact is I need to be honest with myself, feelings and him.

And hopefully I can do it

Hopefully.

I stare out the window. I guess I haven't been myself either to be honest. I've been distracted in my classes just thinking of Lay

How I've missed him

Does he miss me?

//knock/knock//

I glance to the door to see him and my throat goes dry. It's the first time I've seen him in a week. I'm so dramatic aren't I? 

"Yes?"

"The principle would like to see Grace" I blink the way he says my name is just so soothing.

"Angel, you're wanted"

"By who?"

"The principle" i nod and pack my books hiding them close to my chest as I go out the door. Lay doesn't say much but look straight ahead. I use to be so excited with him but he's been blunt with me. I wish I knew what I ha done to him. I'm dying slowly. This is awkward to as I make my way to the principle office I'm stopped when my arm is being pulled that is when I did myself trapped between a wall and Lay. He stares at me.

"Do you like Xiumin?

Lay

She looked at me. I had heard she had like Xiumin over a week ago being myself I become jealous. Doesn't she know how I feel? But what are the odds her being a bad girl with the schools Bad Boy Xiumin. Of course they would make a good match. But I won't let that happen because Grace is mine and I think I have to be onset with myself now and tell he how I really feel and...how I want her. I've been such a jerk to her though not doing my usual routine to pick her up after classes or even talking to her in general once again it's jealousy but what can I do? Make her mine.

I've missed her

Does she miss me?

As I wait for her answer. She remains silent. I guess that's a yes. I move away from her.

"I need to go to the principle office"

I don't want her to leave or go. I want her. I want to tell her that I am suitable for her that I don't care about our titles or anything! Only us 2. I grab her wrist and trap her again between myself and the wall.

"You don't have to kiss me back" I lean in and kiss her passionately.

//next day//

Grace

"Grace" I look to Xiumin. One of my good friends as I stare out to the scenery of our school. I missed the first 2 classes which is with Lay. After what happened yesterday. I don't want to face him. How can for what I did.

+flashback+

He leaned in and kissed me. I was in total shock and with that I had push him away.

"I'm sorry, but I do like Xiumin"

+end of flashback+

I had ran from him. I didn't go back to the classes. I lied to myself again. I wasn't being honest with myself. I'm such a stupid girl.

"I'm so stupid"

"Yes, you are"

"You lied to yourself and to Lay"

"I was just in shock"

"Well hiding from him won't do anything will it?"

"He won't talk to me"

"Have you tried"

"He hates me Xiumin!!"

"Then next time you talk to him be honest" I gape to Xiumin and I go to him and hug him. When the door slammed closed. I then see Lay there standing and he runs. 

"Go chase him" Xiumin said and I did what I was told.

Lay

My chest hurts everything hurts. It's true. She likes him. I'm so stupid to think that she would like me but I was so wrong. I decided to run after re scene I just seen with them both hugging.

"Lay!" I heard someone call out but I just blocked them out and continued to run until I was out of the school.

"Lay! Wait!" Her voice

It's her

"Please wait!" She called out she seemed much more closer then before. She grabbed my hand when I jerked it away.

"I know you hate me right now but I need to be honest with me, my feelings and you...I understand that if you don't want to talk ever again but Lay for years you've been driving me mad with all the attention that you give to girls. The way you smile to them and laugh and then when you're with me I feel this fuzzy and warm feeling that makes me so happy. Being in your present just makes me go crazy and crave to see you when I'm not with you" I stare at her

"I've been lying to myself for so long...." She wiped her tears away but I walked up to her and cupped her cheeks wiping them away tears away.

"But I'm going to be honest with myself and with you"

I dipped my head down and kissed her

"Just be honest with me, Do you like Xiumin?"

"No, I like you" I smile to her.

"Can I be honest too?"

"Yes"

"I like you too" she just smiled while I hug her.

Love me and love me always, there ain't nobody else.