Sehun~I love you

He smiled towards another girl. It was rare to see that on Sehun more so it was rare for him to smile at you. You died a little every time that happened. It was stupid to others but it wasn't for you since you're his girlfriend and throughout the relationship not once did he ever show that sweet smile to you. You wondered if it was you for being you but after you had asked him out. He said yes. You look down as a tear dropped down your face. It's been about a year since you guys been together! You were always by his side but it had seem that he didn't want you to be. Was it time to finally give up? Your vision became blurry as you continue to cry. You felt someone lift your chin. Your heart was extremely in pain but you loved Sehun....so it was bearable. You look away when you made eye contact with the person in front of you.

"______" he whispered. Who? Your friend Jongin. He looked at you and cupped your cheeks wiping your tears away.

"Why does it hurt Jongin?" You sniffed

"It shouldn't be hurting" he looked at you. Jongin had always loved you but he knew that you loved Sehun since the day you first met him. Jongin was about to speak but he didn't say anything.

"Maybe I should give up?" You sniffed thinking of that broke your heart but what does that matter Sehun obviously didn't care for you.

"______" Jongin pulled you into a hug. You wrapped your arms around him hugging him tightly as your continued to sob.

As Sehun left the girl. He seen you with Jongin. His heart became angry and was about to go to you when Jongin had glared to him and stopped Sehun but he continued and draped you away from him. Holding your arm.

"Let go!" You screamed

"Shut up!" He growled dragging you behind him.

You wanted punch him but your tears were racing down your face. Every time you tried to get out of his grip he had tighten it.

"Let go off me Sehun!!!" You shouted to him.

"You love me!!! Only me!" He looked at you fiercely. You stared back.

"You can try and forget me but it won't work ______"

"What makes you so confident you jackass"

"Because you love me and only me!"

"No. I don't love you anymore!! You're nothing but a cold hearted jerk! I'll forget you! It's-"

You felt lips upon yours kissing you passionately. One of his hands on his cheek while the other was around your waist pulling you in closer. You felt your heart pound.

"Who are you gonna love? Jongin?"

"So what if I do?"

"No. You won't because I won't let you. You can't because your heart is mine and mine only"

"I hate you...oh Sehun"

"I love you too"

Then there it was a smile so sweet it made all your anger disappear.

"This time. I'll look after you...I promise you"

"Okay" you cried. Sehun hugged you repeating "I love you" over and over.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYS!! I KNOW I HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME BUT I DO APOLOGISE FOR THAT!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ^^ 

-Jade