Kai~You & Me

Kai

"No" she mouthed from across the room only earning a smirk from me. This couldn't be more funny for me. But the thrill of her is so intoxicating that I can't help but make her frustrated. ______ is her name we've been best friends for the past 14 years, We met when we were four at some business gathering of our companies...our fathers company to be exact but she doesn't act like a snotty rich kid rather more goofy and adorable.....and lovable....beautiful.......and 

Mine 

I shake the thoughts away, as I continue to stare at her, signalling me not to do anything, let's just say I'm famous and very popular with female population.....they all want me. Seems cocky. But I swear I'm not. I make my way to her...little does she know...little does she know how much...she means to me. Like ever had the feeling in your stomach when you're on the roller coaster and the feeling when your stomach just drops....that weird good feeling that you wanna do it again...that's the feeling she gives me and oh lord, how addicting this feeling is and how I love it so much. 

You love her so much 

I smile at that thought, yeah I do...but so what right?

You 

OMFG! the one day he actually comes and sees me after class, I'm a total mess and sweaty, Why does he do this too me. Ugh but first of all what the hell is he doing here? He wasn't suppose to come especially since he's part of the most popular boy group EXO. Ugh he's gonna blow his cover but damn he looks so good right now. His hair is a mess and wearing a short sleeve t shirt with demin jeans.

"Hey" I snap out of my thoughts when I feel him. The next thing I know is a bunch of girls screaming like lunatics 

F*CK 

"Look, you've caused unwanted attention Jongin!!!!" I say but he looks deeply into my eyes 

"Really? Because I only see you and me" He smiles 

Ugh..why is he so sweet. 

"Idiot" I smile as he kisses me. 

===========================================

Hi guys!!! Long time right? Sorry for the short imagine but I've missed you guys so much! Hopefully I am back lol! because I have been hatius! because of schooling since it's my last year it's very critical! you knoq? SO much work! but hopefully y...

Hi guys!!! Long time right? Sorry for the short imagine but I've missed you guys so much! Hopefully I am back lol! because I have been hatius! because of schooling since it's my last year it's very critical! you knoq? SO much work! but hopefully you all like this imagine!!! love you guys!!