Sehun-Books over Boys

You had never really had friends mainly books but you were fine with that because yes, you're a nerd nothung made you happier but books. As you say yourself "Books over Boys" you were at the top of your grades in school, always studying that is until everything change when you met the one and only Oh Sehun evrything went out of control when you met that boy. It seemed that your world completely and literally turned upside down, He would always call you "cute" "adorable" "pretty" even "jagiya" you didn't even understand why. You thought that he would've gotten sick of you but you were completely wrong, he found you rather fascinating. It's been 6 months since the day you both met and it became a habit for him to be with you well at least around you, which gave you more haters since he was popular.
"Aish this kid" you said while hiding your face behind your books as you walked passed him and a group of his friends.

"Jagiya" he called out.

"Sh*t, he seen me" you cursed but continued walking to your class and unfortunately you were early so it was you and Sehun, Alone together in the class, you heard the door closed and looked.

"Jagi, why are you always running?"

"Yah I'm not your jagiya Aish!"

"You are"

"Since when?"

"Since you were 5 Aish I can believe you forgot about me ______-ah"

"Excuse me?"

"As you always would say Books Over Boys....but you didn't start saying that after I gave you your first book"

You looked at him completely confused.

+Flasback+

"Remember this arraso? Books over Boys until I come back, I want you to focus on your studies"

"Arraso Sehunnie"

+End Of Flasback+

When you snap back to reality, you felt the warm lips of whom? Of course Oh Sehun.

"I guessed you kept my promise"

He smiled at you.

"Sehunnie? Aish no wonder your attitude seem so familiar"

"Did you miss me?"

"No, of course I didn't"

"Yah ______-ah I'm going to punish you"

"What are you going to do kiss me?"

He did what you said and kissed you once again leaving you shocked.

"I know you missed me"

You nodded shyly, remembering your first love is standing infront of you.

"I missed you too"

COMMENT

AND

VOTE

JEBAL! *3*

-Jade-