Tao~Finally

He gazed at her only wishing he had the courage to tell her how he felt but the social differences made it hard for him, Social difference was that he was a nerd and she was popular. He kept glancing at her when their eyes locked, his heart pounded as he caught her smiling at him. He looked away before she noticed that he was smiling like an idiot. __________ was her name, She was at the top of her grades, she had the beauty of a goddess, the boys were always interested in her but she didn't seem to be interested in them though she did like someone but he never quite picked up on it.
-
She made her way down the stairs as one one of the bad boys of the school and also her former boyfriend Luhan.
"__________ baby I missed you"

"Luhan, get away from me"

"Aw baby don't be like that"

"I don't love you anymore Luhan"

"Ah, yes you love that nerd, Huang Zi Tao"

"What of it?"

She heard someone groan as she looks behind Luhan to see Tao on the ground covered in bruises, Her eyes went wide and she looked at Luhan and was about to kick him but he caught her leg.

"Baby, I taught you how to fight, I'm not dumb"

"Why did you hurt Tao, he did nothing to you"

"He took my girl"

"I'm not yours.....let alone you broke up with me"

"Well I want you back"

*slap*

"There is no where in hell, I'll ever be with you again" she said sternly, Luhan raised his hand about to slap her, waiting for the impact ________ felt nothing, She opened her eyes to see Tao in front of her while Luhan was on the ground.

"A-Are you o-okay?" Tao asked before he collapse.
-
He opened his eyes to find himself in the nurses office, he looked to see a sleepy figure on the sofa. His rubbed his sleepy eyes, he was wondering if his eyes were failing.

"Master Tao, you're awake" his butler spoke, Tao kept his eyes on the figure on the sofa.

"Who brought me here?"

"The one whom you're starring at" a smile appeared on his face when he limped over to the sofa and moved the hair to the side when he seen her clearly, he feel on his butt stunned.

"Are you okay master Tao?"

"Yes, I'm Fine Kang"

"We shall leave now, you've awaken"

"Yes, of course. We will also be taking _________ to her house first"

-
He carried her towards her dorm and knocked on the door as it realeved her room mate.

"Wheres her bed?"

"Just over there" he laid her down, he looked at her face and slowly leaned down planting a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

"Thank You ______" he whispered

-

The next day she woke up as she found herself on her bed and she looked at her roommate.

"Who?"

"Some handsome guy" Her roommate shouted excitedly, ________ looked down, She thought that Tao would've (he did, just looked different) brought her back but she was disappointed. She was wanted to be with Tao but she didn't know how to approach him. She was shy when it came to him. She walked through the hallways of the school as already had their eyes on her. Her hair was in a ponytail, she wasn't wearing any make up and she was going to do it, she was going to confess to Tao that is when she seen him kissing another girl she stood there when her gaze hit the floor, she turned around and walked away. "I was too late, someone already had him" She spoke under her breath while Tao pushed the girl that was kissing him away.

"What the hell? Who said you can kiss me?"

"Aw silly nerd, you'll never get anyone better then me"

"I wouldn't want someone like you"

"Excuse me?" Tao walked off while wiping his lips, He suddenly remembered when he was kissing that girl that he saw _________, he wasn't sure what was on but she didn't look happy then he remembered what happened yesterday.

+Flasback+

"I don't love you anymore Luhan"

"Ah, yes you love that nerd Huang Zi Tao"

+End Of Flasback+

He shook his heard not believing it and continued walking until he pumped into someone whom landed on him and also their lips. He opened his eyes when He seen _________.

"I'm so sorry"  they both said in unison bowing to each other.

"I'll apologize to your girlfriend, right now" She said

"What girlfriend?"

"The one that you were kissing" she mumbled

"Huh? No she's not my girlfriend" he looked down feeling ashamed, She smiled to herself in relieved when she looked at him and cupped his cheeks and captured his lips. Tao was surprised but gave in.

"I love you" He finally said she smiled at him.

"Finally" She said kissing him again.

K E E P
O V E R D O S E D
O N
E X O

*J A D E *