Suho~Kinky Thoughts

Warning: This contains Sexual Contents~ Read at your own risk

"Oppa!" She said seductively while slowly making her way to her boyfriend. She smiled at him as she wink, He was ready for her ready to devour her. He pulled her in giving her a hot passionate kiss feeling her body up, He broke the kiss and smacked his lips onto her neck...she started to moan softly as he trailed kisses and found her sensitive spot leaving a purple mark on her bare neck, He striped her leaving her underwear on. He slowly traced his fingers along her bare shoulders kissing her left tp her right. He stopped and looked at her "you're so beautiful" he whispered into her ear making her turn red. He smirked at her as he grabbed her waist pulling her in and devouring her lips, he kissed her hungrily seeking entrance into her mouth he bit her bottom lip and she let him in, attacking her tongue she began to feel pleasure, she knotted her hands into his hair, he began to kissing her neck making his way down to her breasts playing with one and sucking the other, she could feel herself dripping from her womanhood "Suhoooool" she moaned his name making him harder then he already was, she felt something on her thigh and smiled at the fact that shes making him feel that way, he threw her bra across the room still kissing her, she moaned while she felt two fingers already in her making her knees Weaken at his touch. "omfg Suho....ahhh..." She moaned he started to pump his fingers into her "I think....I'm g-gonna comeeeeee" but before she could Suho stopped and stared at her while he brought his fingers up licking them seductively, she watched him as the fingers left his mouth she smashed her lips onto his as she stripped him, taking everything off him when he grabbed her and hoisted her up and pinned her against the wall. They continued to wonder around the room when he laid her onto the floor. "Suho....." She whispered softly turning him on more. "yeah babe?"

"please fuck me" he kissed her taking his briefs of. She gripped on to the carpet once he had enetered into her making her moan louder and louder at every thrust.

"fuckkkkk omg yes Suho"

"I'm going to fuck you so hard until you can't walk"

"yes please fuck me Suho"

"How bad do you want me?"

"so bad....ahhh yesss Suhoooo"

She moaned loud as he hit her soft spot.

"I'm gonna" before she could finish her sentence she climaxes the Suho follows after. He culled her cheeks kissing her nose.

"I love you Suho"

"idmckgllv"

"what?"

"sdfjglh"

" what are you saying?"

"are you even listening?" She shook her head as she looked at her best friend with his arms crossed, pouting. She automatically went red, Suho noticed.

"Yah who were you fantasizing about?"

"what?"

"your face is red and you weren't even listening to me" she hid her face, she had always had these thoughts of her best friend ever since she had seen his toned body and changed of appearance, he was always cute but now he was down right sexy. She didn't even realize how close he was until he spoke.

"were you fantasizing about me?" He smirked looking at her as she became a tomato.

"tsk Pabo....."

"dont worry, I think about you all the time" she froze

"Aish Pabo, not like that you and your kinky thoughts" he shook his head.

"But I know you do think about me like that" he winked leaving her speechless. He kissed her surprising her.

"do you want to try it for real?" He smirked and she nodded slowly, he grabbed her hand leading her to the bathroom.

Hello~ heh sorry for my crappy smut right here but I tried~
Stay safe~

Vote~comment~follow KEEP OVERDOSED ON EXO :>

-Jade