Baekhyun~Prom

She looked at him as he smiled, she simply smiled back, she could feel her heart melt slowly. She had the biggest crush on the one and only Byun Baekhyun whom is also her neighbour. He was a senior and she was junior. It was Lunch she was sitting with her friends om the cafeteria.

"Do you like him?" One of your friends asked you snapped and look at her.

"You already know the answer to that but I know he'll never like me back"

"Hmmm I heard he was going to prom with Taeyeon"

"Yeah, he is" she spoke bluntly...she was jealous but she would never told Baekhyun that.

"Then why do you still like him?"

"I have no idea"

"Leave the girl be okay? Just support her will you Tia!" Kim smiled Carmen.

"Thanks Kim, I'm going to go toilet" Carmen said

Baekhyum gaze followed Carmen, he knew he liked her but being himself he was like a older brother to her so he thought...He was focused until he heard a girlgy voice.

"Oppa what time are you picking me up tomorrow for prom?"

"Huh?"

"Prom Oppa..."

"Depends when Carmen dates picks her up, I'm driving us all"

"I thought that it was just going to be us two only" she started to massage his leg but he stopped her.

"No...you thought wrong, I'm going" Baekhyun walked away seeing Carmen walk out of the toilet he was about to walk towards her when he seen her with someone else rather a guy.

"Hey Carmen! I was wondering when do you want me to pick you up, I can drive us there!" Carmen looked at him.

"Hmmmmm 7, I'll tell Baek that he doesn't have to drop us off then!"

"Okay!"

"Bye Sehun-ah"

"Bye" he smiled to her as she mirrored his action.

Baekhyun looked down, only if she knew how jealous she made him feel when he wasnt the reason why she smiled.