Sehun~First Love

You stood there looking at him, you both said nothing, you were confused on why your best friend was standing there Oh Sehun was his name. He was tall and handsome, school heartthrob and wearing his poker face look on his face, you guys had been best friends since you guys were eight making it your tenth year of friendship this year. You look down to your feet. Why did his friend tell you to come onto onto the roof? You heart was desperate for Sehun to speak, it had been a while since you two spoke to each other. Sehun had ignored you, you didn't understand why but you understood him...and the timing couldn't be any better because you had realize that you were crushing or more so in love with him. Again silence filled the air making you uncomfortable you began to take steps back quietly. 
You didn't know if he was looking at you or what but it seems like he wasn't going to stop you which hurt you but then.

"where are you going?"

You look up to him.

"there's no point staying...since you wont even talk to me" you bit your lip hard trying to keep the tears in.

"you're right, let me leave first" he spoke leaving you quickly but you got his wrist making his eyes widen.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU HUH? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MAKE YOU SO COLD TO ME? I GAVE YOU SPACE....I'M SORRY FOR WHATEVER I'VE DONE....EVEN IF ITS FOR MY EXISTENCE OKAY? OH SEHUN IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO YOUR BEST FRIEND ANYMORE YOU COULD AT LEAST TELL ME BEFORE YOU GO ALL COLD ON ME! BECAUSE I CAN SEE NOW THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ME WAITING!" You let go off his wrist and ran, you were already in tears once you shouted at him. Baekhyun seen you and immediately came towards you.

"Adi"

"please let me go, I can't handle this anymore, I'm done waiting for him to feel the way I feel for him but its not going to happen....it never would've in the first place Baek but thank you for your help anyways....." She smiled towards him then leaving.

"I thought you were going to confess to her?" Baekhyun shouted to Sehun, who was still in shock.

"I was but..."

"but what? Come on Sehun grow up! You've been in love with her even before we told you....how can you be so stupid? She's crying...by the time you tell it will be too late or we all will be dead" Baekhyun shook his head. Sehun still standing there.

(A week later)

You ended up transferring schools, you stopped hoping of what could've been but you still loved Sehun know doubt about that. You were on your way to school when there was a crowd of girls admiring some guy, you shrugged as it reminded you off Sehun. You headed to your locker unlocking it.

"Adi" you heard a voice that was familiar you shook your head believing that it was nothing but in your head.

He stood there behind you, he was happy he had finally found after all the schools he had been too, he missed you and he was ready to tell you, he looked at you smiling. He slowly made his way to you and hugged you behind

"I missed you Adi" he whispered he felt you stiffness

"Sehun?" You almost choke

He turned you around and tears were already down your face.

"why are you crying? " he asked wiping the tears from your cheeks

"because you're here why?"

"because I'm here too confess to my first love"

"F-First love?" He leaned down and whispered

"I love you" you look straight into his eyes before you could say anything else he claimed your lips. 

"I love you too" you breathe after the kiss broke and then he attached his lips on your again.