Kai~Is it Okay?

You were panting as you stood in front of someone.

"I'm-sorry-I'm-late-Jongin" you looked up catching your breath only seeing him with an annoyed look.

"It's my parents anniversary!" He whispered-shouted.

"I-I'm sorry...it's just w-work kept me-later *panting* then-usual"

"You said you'll be on time!"

"Jongin~ there you-"you see a lady in her mid forties stand next to Jongin.

"Ira? OMO~ Are you okay? You look exhausted..and you're sweating! Jongin why didn't you tell me you were bringing your best friend" he rolled his eyes at you, his parents had favoured you out of all his friends...he knew that...they probably favoured you over him too.

"Annyeong Mrs Kim" you bowed as you lift yourself up.

"Come, Come Darling!" She said grabbing your hand.

"What are you wearing?" You heard Jongin and you looked back at him. You were in your sweats and a t-shirt and a vest on with a messy bun. Not the greatest.

"I was in a rush okay Jongin" you pout but that made him smile which was strangely odd. You looked at him and that smile faded.

"Ira!!!" His family cheered as you walked in you turned red bowing.

"I'm sorry for the way that I'm dressed I just had work and-" you got pulled by his mother and she smiled she lead you to a room.

"There is some new underwear in the draws and some towels in this cupboard...we were going to save this dress to give you when you and Jongin graduate but seems like you need it, we will wait down stairs! Have a shower" you look at her.

"Mianhe Mrs. Kim"

"Darling it's fine!" She smiled "go now!" You listen to her instructions and head for the shower, you felt so relieved once the water hit your skin.

Kai seen his mum come down the stairs.

"Where's Ira?" He asked

"She's having a shower"

"But your anniversary reservation"

"It's fine Jongin~ she's the worth the wait, plus it's a good day to confess to her don't you think?" She smiled as Kai's heartthrob no doubt he had feelings for you, you are his first love. He kept thus secret for years but his mother obviously knew. He had a surprise expression on his face only having his mother with a big smile.

You dried your hair befire heading downstairs you looked at the dress it was a skin tight purple dress. You looked at it and smiled. You made your way downstairs when everyone eyes were on you including Jongin, you were at the last step when you tripped over waiting for the impact only feeling a pair of arms. You look to see Jongin and your heart was racing, you've loved him for as long as you can remember but to you telling him was a big risk since hes very popular with girls, he always went for the girly type of girls with long hair and makes up and that was totally different from you. A girl who dressed like a boy and had her hair in a bun.

"I don't think shes wearing heels" he spoke

"Yeah' you said "Jongin, you can let me go now"