Kai~Don't run

I pushed the door open letting a sigh escape my mouth, dropping my bag onto to the floor.

*Phone Rings*

I look at the phone while I gulp down the water.

[This is Kimie I can't get to the phone right now leave the message at the beep]

*Beep*

"Kimie...please answer your phone, Please"

I look at the phone for a while not moving or doing anything. It had been a month since I heard his voice, I have to admit I miss it but I just can't. He didn't do anything wrong to me but I just he...it was to good to be true that this guy...him my best friend had a mutual feeling towards me.

+Flashback+

"Kimie" She turned her head to see her best friend smiling, She slowly melted and tried to control her heartbeats

"Jongin!" She said happily as he gestured to her to come to him

"What's up?" She asked

"Do you want to walk home together?" They both continued to walk when she stopped and look at her feet

"Uh Sure!" She spoke and looked up to him smiling, it was odd for him to ask her, He had always walked with his group of friends whom lived on the same street as the both of them. They continued to walk in silence, She didn't know what to say until Jongin had broken the silence and held her hand, She immediately looked up at him, She could see how red his cheeks had gone.

"Kimie"

"Y-Yes?"

"I....." She had stood there but when she had seen him lean in close, She got her wrist back and ran leaving him there

+End Flashback+

I shake my head that's what I usually did if I don't know what to do or say or react. I had ran from him. I crash myself onto my bed, after that day he hadn't spoken to me this was the first call he had given me since then even though we were/are neighbours we never spoke to each other since that day.

Kai

She didn't pick, I took the phone away from my ear and put it on my desk. She hadn't spoken to me, I missed the sound of her voice and laugh but it seems that she didn't miss me after she had left me I stood there frozen, I tried to kiss her to tell her that I loved her but she ran....I should of chased her but I was to hurt from the rejection. I look out the window to see her light not on, I go back to my bed lying down drifting to sleep.

N e x t

D a y

I had got up early so I was able to catch up to Kimie, I wanted to talk to her. I had close the door to my house when I seen her walking.

You

"Kimie!" I stood frozen No please Jongin don't, My legs were on the way to running again...I was about to run but

"Don't run from me" He spoke, he seem much closer then before that's when I felt him grab my wrist and whipped me around to see his handsome face. 

THUMP

My heart went just seeing it, melting my heart slowly...his tanned skin with his hair and perfect features....how can he or someone like him possibly exist.

"Please don't run from me" His eyes...his damn eyes they were always hypnotising. I always got lost in them. 

"Jongin...what is it?" 

"You didn't let me finish what I was going to do" 

"You were about to kiss me" I said 

"Yes, you want to know why?" 

"B-Because..." I look down at my feet again trying not to look at his gaze but he was still starring at me, I heard him groan and his finger titled my chin up to make me look at him, that's when he leaned in again, slowly still looking at me, it seem like he was asking for permission to kiss me, I close my eyes shut and then I felt the soft lips I wanted to experience, He was kissing me softly and gently I wanted to know what I was feeling felt like heaven or if this is actually happening, He parted from my lips and my eyes fluttered open . He grabbed my hand and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Because I love you Kimie"

"I love you too Jongin" I smile appeared on his face and he kissed my temple.

"Let's go to school" He pulled me next to him and started to walk.

"Okay" I smile

Helloooooo!!!

Been A long time and I have finally updated!!!

Comment-Vote-Follow

KEEP OVERDOSED ON EXO c:

-Jade