Cont. Hate You But Love~Kai

Continuation of Hate You But Love You~Kai

I know I took so long but SU_Solfie Here's the rest hope you like it (⊃‿⊂)

Kai

No one is talking let alone my gaze is still on Solfie

"can you get your eyes off her!" Won Bin said aggressively

"Why should I....Bro" I smirked

"Jongin...don't" Solfie spoke softly

"I'm going to call mum" She spoke getting up while I stare intensively towards Won Bin. While I smirked a little to Won Bin.

Solfie

I quickly ran to my escape. I don't know what to do or say?  I close my door and but I felt a sudden pain. Shit, I remember my ankle. I need to ice this bitch but the tension out there, I definitely don't want to go back.

"Mum"

"Darling, is everything okay?" She asked concern, I heavily sighed. I can't ruin this for my mum plus she's on her honeymoon. Jesus I'm such a bad daughter.

"I just miss you mum" I heard her giggle

"I miss you too Darling! but is everything okay? is Jongin okay?" My heart raced when she mention his name and only remembering again, his taste still lingered on my lips. I touch my lip smiling

"Solfie?" I snap when I heard my mother called me.

"yeah...everything is fine" I mumble "I let you go mum"

"okay darling stay safe, eat and shower regularly love you bye"

"Love you too" I hung up and then slowly drifting to sleep.

[Next Morning]

I woke to feel a warm embrace, I open my eyes when my heart started to pound. Shit. What the hell is he doing in my room. I close my eyes quickly.

"I know you're awake" his sleepy voice is so sexy, GOD what am I doing?

"Kai, you need to get out of my bed"

"But, I don't want to"

"I need to go see Won Bin" I tried to get out of his grip.

"Can we talk first" He held me in closer

"I need to talk to Won Bin" I escape from him and planted myself on the floor when I felt a pain shoot through my leg. Stupid Ankle. About to face plant I brace myself for the impact when Kai caught me just in time.

"Don't kill yourself before even getting to him" He smirked

I limp and make my way out. And that's when I see him. A sense of guilt filled me. I'm such a bad person, He was sleeping on the couch I wonder what happened last night? Do I really want to know.... I sat next to him.

"Solfie...." I heard him murmur, I thrusted my hand through his hair when he leant in making me smile.  I heard something when I shot up seeing Kai, I sigh in relief. 

"I'm going to go for a run" I nod and then I hear the door clicked clothes. 

I just stare at Won Bin.