Lay~Dimples

You're Maisey in this story

You had a things for dimples, you couldn't help but found them unbelievably adorable almost hypnotic maybe because of your first love whom is also your best friend.

"Maisey-ah" you turned around to see him running towards you with that dimple smile that melted your heart.

"Yixing!" You smiled

"I have someone I want you to meet" he pulled your arm and you both walk out of the school and seems to head to his house.

"Put this on"

"Seriously?".you said holding a blindfold and he nodded so you did it, he led you somewhere when he stopped and removed the blindfold where you stood in front of a lady seems to be in her 50's.

"This my grandma!" He said hugging her while a smile was set on your face, She also smiled and as you notice she had dimples.

"Grandma this is my jagiya!" You looked at Lay confused but he just smiled and you slowly melt inside.

"You must be Maisey, my grandson talks about you a lot"

"Grandma!"

"Ops was that a secret?" You smiled at them both when he held you hand.
"Be mine" he whispered "I already told my grandma that you're mine, so you have to say yes" you giggled at him.

"Okay Dimples~" he pecked your cheek leaving you red.

K E E P - O V E R D O S E D - O N - E X O