D.O~Come Back To Me

"Kyungsoo-ah" She shouted as a smiled formed on his face as she ran toward him.

"Yumi what's up?"

"I got into the same academy as you!"

"Yah jinja?"

"Ne!" She smiled as he did the same but it soon faded when he remembered something you notice and suddenly you frowned.

"Don't you want me to come to your academy oppa?" You said in a low voice You and Kyungsoo had been dating for a year now, after he had finally confessed to you at a event his family held, you couldn't help but feel so much happier that he had confessed because you had loved him since the day you both met. It wasn't that D.O wasn't happy that you had got into the academy, its just you were......a nerd at that school he was a total heartthrob, he didn't want you to get bulllied but he also didn't want to be seen with a nerd. Right now you were looking at the sweet, geeky Kyungsoo a side he showed only to you but at the school he wad a heartthrob, he was totally different.

"It's not that it's just...."

"Just?"

"We can't hang out at school"

"Why is that?"

"Because it will make me look bad if I'm seen with a nerd" Your heart broke did he just really say that? You also saw him....a geek.

"Kyungsoo? Are you serious?"

"It's just inside of school jagiya" he said looking down not facing you, you didn't bother to argue so you just walked ahead shedding a tear.

You did as you were told and kept away from D.O as you could see why he said those things to you....he was surrounded by girls and he looked totally different, he was hot with his skinny jeans and striped sweater that he wore....he was different so different he was much more confident and stylish and he had a smile that you thought that you only seen. You gazed at him as one of the girls pushed you down....You looked towards Kyungsoo and he kept walking not even helping you, you stood up "it's alright Yumi, he'll explain this after school" you got up saying to yourself as you fixed yourself up. As you thought that hr would talk to you after school he didn't not until you were at home, he climb through your window as seen you study....you didn't want to talk to him you were mad.

"Jagi" he said as he embraced you with a back hug but you simple pushed him away into the bed.

"Why didn't you do anything when that girl pushed me down?"

"Jagi....I'm sorry I knew I should've"

"But your new life of course D.O I'm sorry" he knew that you were mad you only said his nickname when you were cross with him, he tried to go toward you but you step away from him.

"I'm tired, I think I'm going to go to bed" you said going straight to your bed pass him without a goodnight kiss, he sighed as he climbed out of the window and into his room, he looked back at you but you close the curtains...

(Next Day)

You didn't bother D.O at all during school or even outside of school...you choose to ignore him but you still kept an eye on him from a distance, you sighed as you seen him with the group of girls as you watched from the school rooftop when someone came through the door.