Kai~Feelings

He grabbed my arm before I could get away from him, He looked at me and it was intense, "Great don't make me fall for you even harder Kai" I say to myself as I mentally shake my head.

"I have to go"

"No, you don't"

"Look just go back to the other girl Kai"

"Why, When the girl I want is in front of me"

I look at him in disbelief, I try to get out of his grip when I felt him tighten it, Is he being serious?

"_______" He kept his gaze on me only to make me more nervous then ever,

"I......"

*Beep*Beep*

I woke up covering my face with my pillow as I come back to reality. I groan after I face plant on to the ground. Getting up I head to the bathroom to have a shower and get dressed for school.

"Morning Darling"

"Morning Mum"

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"No"

"Bad dream?"

"You could say that"

She laughs then I head to school.

*School*

"______ come Kai is in trouble"

"What?"

Kimi pulled me when she lead me on top of the roof to see Kai there with a rose I put my hand over my mouth as he smiled at me.

"____________"

"K-Kai"

"That's me" 

"I've been wanting to do this for a while but I had no courage before but now I'm ready....ready to confess my feelings towards the person I most love the girl I long for _______ I love you do you accept my feelings?" 

I smile nodding and he came towards me and cupped my cheeks giving me a sweet gentle kiss.

 KEEP OVERDOSED ON EXO ^-^ 
-JADE