Kai~I'll protect you ft Taemin

To all Taemin biased please don't hate me. T.T I put him as the bad guy~~ this is just a story,I'm also a fan of his >~< Saranghae!!

The shower was running and the phone was ringing, you cried as you were in the cold shower. 

*this _______-ah and Kai we can't get to the phone right now leave a message after the beep *beep*

"Jagiya, please pick up the phone, I miss you, I'll be home soon, Saranghae" 

You heard his voice over the phone, you couldn't help but sobbed more~ you had cheated on your boyfriend Kai with his best friend Taemin, it wasn't the best choice to go out for the night with him, let alone you woke up with no memory of what happened last night you just naked next to Taemin. 

"Mianhe Kai" you said to yourself in shame. 

After a while the door was unlocked and Kai came through the door whole searching for you. 

"Jagiya" 

He was hoping for a hug or bit of kissing but you weren't anywhere, he heard the shower going and made his way to the bathroom seeing you sleeping in the shower, you had wet clothes on and the water was cold making him worry. You were very pale. He carried you out laying a few towels on the bed putting you on the bed as he took you clothes off to the point were you were just in your undies he covered you with a towel then removed your undies, his face went red then he gave new set of underwear and clothing after he dried you then he slowly went next you putting your head on his lap as he dried your hair. 

"Jagiya...is something wrong?" You heard his voice and then you began to cry. Which made him worry. 

"Mianhe Kai, I didn't mean to sleep with him, I don't even remember how I got into bed with him, I feel so ashamed" 

You got up and walked into the bathroom crying. 

You were very ashamed as for Kai he was lost, he didn't know but he was thinking. 

That's when he received a message from Taemin. 

>From Taemin<

Your stupid girl has a perfect body 

His eyes went wide....but Kai new that you never drank unless he was with you or someone he could trust, of course Taemin is his best friend.  

>To Taemin< 

WTF? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DUDE? She's my girlfriend? 

>From Taemin< 

*photos* 

She was too easy ;) 

Kai was furious at his best friend and beside the fact that you looked drugged, Kai knocked down the door and carried you to the car to the doctor. 

"Kai, I'm so sorry"

"We are going to the doctors jagiya don't worry" he wiped your tears as he drove. 

You ended up at the doctors to do a drug test the doctor got you to pee in a cup for them to test and came to be positive, you were completely drugged and couldn't do anything to protect yourself. You both ended up at Taemin house when He answered the door Kai knocked him out making him bleed on the ground. 

"Your my best friend, I trusted you and you do this to me? Stay away from me and her" 

Taemin got and smirked again Kai strike another punch across the face before leaving. You were in th car and Kai hugged you. 

"Mianhe, jagiya"

"It wasn't your fault"

"I promise, he'll never be near you äng I'll always be by your side I'll always love you _______" 

You gave him a smiled before kissing him passionately. 

"I'll always love you too Kai"