cont. of Don't Go~Kai

Continuation of Don't Go~Kai

She woke up, holding her head when she felt a heavy object on her hand she looked at the head, she noticed who it was obviously because she had married that man and his bronze sexy skin, she loved abd thought is sexy. She sit herself up as she stared at him.

"Please don't go Yoonhee" he mumbled in his sleep, she felt her heart ache, She didn't want to see him but at the same time she did but he cheated on her, called her worthless, useleess names....he broke her heart made her cry. She felt her tears roll down her cheek when he head shot up to the door which revealed her brother. He had a small smile on his face as he looked at his injured sister. He noticed her cry and made his way to her.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he wiped her damp cheeks.

"I don't want him here......but I do" she whisperer silently.

"Maybe, you two should have a break from each other?" He suggested making her nod.

"How long have I been out?"

"3 days" he spoke looking down at his phone.

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"How can I be when you're in hospital..."

"Oppa"

"Baek is wondering how you are....he cried when he heard you were in the hospital" he said looking deeply into his sister's eyes.

"You're the only family I have that hasn't disowned me.....I don't want to loose you"

"I'm here oppa!" She smiled at her brother then looking Kai, she sighed as he slept next to her.

He woke up to not see her in bed abd he began to panic until he seen the note on the bed.

-Kai
I think we should take a break.....and maybe think about what we want and that....I don't know what to do Jongin......I don't know if you still love me or not??
Please stay safe and healthy!!
-Yoonhee

He groaned jn frustration messing his hair as he went straight home to see if you were home then grabbing his keys and driving to your brothers house.

She heard someone banging on the door, she checked to see who it was and her eyes widen as she seen Kai but before she answer the door she felt a tap on her shoulder to see her brothers husband smiling. 

"I'll handle it okay?" He told her and she nodded heading back to her room.

"Can I please speak to Yoonhee?" Kai asked looking at Yoonhees brother in law.

"Sorry, she's not here"

"What do you mean she's not here?"

"She's gone with Chanyeol"

"When will they be back? Please I need to see her"

"I don't know when they will be back...." Baekhyun spoke

"Well I'll wait here then" Kai spoke sitting on the porch.