Sehun~Special

"Hey Sehun!" She smiled while he had his usual poke face. He looked at her coldly which killed her a little since he only like this with her. It was the usual routine. She watched him from afar to see his smiling face with other people. It did hurt her. Did he really hate her that much. Sehun and Yobee have known each other since they were young  their family knows each other and they are also neighbours.

"What is it today Yobee? He asked with his usual cold tone that only she got.

"Would you like to walk together?"

"No" he answered crushing her. She stops walking.

"Oh, okay" she held her head down. Sehun was surprised but didn't show it. Whenever he had said no she would still walk beside that's what he admired about her, her stubbornness. He continued to walk without looking back while she moped.

"Does he hate me that much?" She asked herself while a tear slowly escaped from her eyes.

"I give up now" she whispered to herself "no more crying Yobee-ah" she wiped her tears away from her eyes with her head held high.

//school//

Sehun was at his locker when he caught Yobee walking into class. She had a smile on her face which made his heart melt. He had always loved the beautiful girl that lived next door since the first time they met. She always had a smile on her face whenever she seen him. Most kids would run from him but not her but this morning made him worry because she stopped chasing him. Out of all people in his life he doesn't want to lose Yobee. He walked into class to see Yobee with her usual happy smile while she mingled with her friend. She looked up to him and they locked eyes. His heart leaped and eyes widen when he quickly looked away before she could see him blush but to Yobee it seemed like it was true that he hated her. She looked down.

"Morning class we have a new student, please make your way in" a tall pretty guy entered the class with a smile that melted girls heart but Yobee payed no attention to him. She was computing the hatred that Sehun has for her. Sehun looked  to the front with eyes wide to see his brother at the front of the class.

"Hello! I'm Lu Han, please to meet you all" he bowed with a smile shown on his face. Sehun looked towards Yobee to see her starring at his brother with the exact same expression that Sehub had just a few minutes ago. He stared back at his brother to see him and Yobee eyes locked.

"Is this why she stopped chasing?" Sehun asked himself.

When they were younger Luhan his twin brother had always had friends as for Sehun. Sehun became jealous and wanted friends as well but he didn't know how to do it since they always ran from him. Kids saying that he was the devil while his twin brother was the an angel. Sehun had given up making friends until Yobee. Sehun was sure she would run but she didn't.

"Hello I'm Yobee!"

"S-Sehun"

"Want to be friends?"

"You want to be friends with me?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

They had always played together and Sehun was happy always whenever he was with her. When Luhan found out he wasn't happy at all. That was the one friend that he wanted to make but when he met her she didn't like him. She was happier with Sehun but when Sehun seen he knew it was too good to be true but as he seen Luhan pushed her over Sehun made his way over to her. 

"Luhan why did you push her?"

"Tsk you two are the same"

"You're a jerk Luhan"