Sehun~Realisation

You're Eunmi in this story.

You sat at you seat as usual lying your head on the table again you weren't able to also because of you late night shifts at work. You were going more tired everyday, ever since your new boss made you stay an extra hour everynight.  You knew him because he was also your rivalry Oh Sehun...who is also the same age as you and who also attends the same school as you, you knew how he became the boss, he was rich...and his father owned well recently owned the restaurant that you were working at you, they fired a couple of workers but kept you and your mentor and a few others. You heavy sigh as you couldn't seem to sleep. You felt someone sit next to you but you seem to care who it was until that person spoke.

"Eunmi-ah" he softly spoke you dart your eyes to him.

"What Sehun?"

"You can sleep on my shoulder if you like"

"Why would I do that Oh Sehun?"

"Because you're tired" he murmured

"I can manage" you said looking at the front of class, you didn't understand why he said that or why he wanted to lend his shoulder to you, it wasn't the Oh Sehun you knew. The class began as the teacher was explaining something that you could barely hear anything...you realise that you were slowly falling asleep.
-
Sehun looked across from you, your eyes were shut and your head was on the table, he held and put it on his shoulder, a smile grew on his face something that was hidden from everyone and you.

"S-Sehun" you spoke as you were still asleep, he looked on his shoulder, he liked the way you said his name, he liked the way you were always annoyed by his presence, he liked being acknowledged by you because overall he liked you...The bell rang when you couldn't quiet see clearly but you could here that you were outside, you felt yourself being carried, you open your eyes but it was all a blur.
-
You woke up to find yourself on a couch with a blanket on you, you looked around ad you head your head only to see a familiar person in front of you starring at you. It was Sehun

"Where am I?" You snap, he looked at you and set a bowl of soup in front of you.

"Eat Eunmi"

"What did you do to it? Are you trying to kill me?" he rolled his eyes as he grabbed the spoon and scooped the soup into and gulping it down.

"No, I'm giving you food to eat so you can have energy not kill you Pabo" he smiled as your eyes grew wide never in your life you seen him smile he had always had that poker face that annoyed you so much.

"Eat" he ordered and you did as you were told. You fnished the soup and you looked around you were in the staff room also what Sehun father owned. You sat up when he came and sat next to you.

"I'm sorry....sorry for making you work hard and making you work overtime ....I just...nevermind" he said, you looked at him confused. He held out his hand and you took it. People eyes were in shock when they seen you and Sehun walk hand in hand, you were also in shock but you didn't have no sign of letting go, You have realize that you don't even know why or how you guys became rivals. He stopped where everybody was gawking at you all.

"Eunmi-ah" he spoke his face coming closer, a little too closer for your liking but still you had no signs of telling him not to stop. You didn't realize what was going on until you felt a pair lips on yours kissing you, Sehun....is kissing me?! You say ro yourself, you couldn't help but feel week at his kisses. He broke it.

"I love you and the only reason I made you work overtime so we could spend time together...." A smile grew on your face and same with Sehun.

"We go to the same school Pabo" you reply.

"But you......only hate me"

"I never said that never did....."

He looked at you and you pulled him closer before you both kiss.

"Oh Sehun, you're such a Pabo....that I too love you" you smashed his lips onto yours when you broke it, you left him with a smile on his face and you touching your lips.

"Yah jagi, don't run from me now" he said chasing you.
__________________

Hello~
Please read my other stories:
Tomboy-Luhan (Completed)
Always Be My Side-Luhan (Completed)
One Day Kim Ara You Will Be Mine: The Vow-Kai  (Completed)
I'm Engaged To My High School Bully-Suho (Completed)
Selfish Love-Sehun (On Going)

Hope you enjoy reading them!
-Jade