Chanyeol~Ghost Whisperer

"________" 

You looked at an empty space as you seem him there. 

"Channie? I thought you moved on to the next life" you said as you rolled over on your stomach them he appeared next to you, you were a ghost whisperer and Chanyeol was a ghost. You didn't know him at all until a few years ago when you found him in the library while you studied. 

"I don't want to move on" he said "not yet" he added 

You got up from your bed, you could sense that Chanyeol was hiding something. 

"Park Chanyeol, what are you hiding?" 

You looked at him while pointing a pen at him. 

"It's your boyfriend....he wants a kiss" 

You looked at him confused, you didn't have a boyfriend.  

"Chanyeol, you know that I don't have one" 

"Yes, you do" 

"Who?" 

He was silent. 

"Me!" 

You mouth gasped open. 

"The gods are giving me a chance to live again so I can be with you" 

You were still frozen, you had a blank expression. You couldn't lie even Chanyeol was a ghost you had feelings for him. 

"Oh, you don't have feelings for me?" 

you could see he was a bit embarrassed, Once you blinked he was gone. Two weeks later Chanyeol didn't come back to you, you begun to worry more for him, only of you had said something to him like "I like you too" you decided to go and get shopping, you weren't watching where you were going and knocked into someone. 

"Are you okay?" 

You looked up at that familiar voice when you eyes went wide to see who was standing there. 

"Chanyeol?" 

"__________"

He was standing there with his usual big happy smile. 

"Chanyeol, I miss you" you said looking down, he just stared at you then lifted you chin. 

"Like I said the gods gave me another chance of life....now I can finally do this" 

He smiled and kissed your lips, you heart was racing like crazy. You open you eyes when he broke the kiss.

"I love you"

I know, I love you too _____"

He smiled

"Come on Jagiya" 

You smiled as you intertwined your hand with his. 

This is a unique imagine of mine xD haha 

KEEP OVERDOSED ON EXO

Jade (=^-^=)