Xiumin~I still love you

"I'm breaking up with you"

Those words pierced right through my heart.

"I just don't love you anymore"

I just stared at him, nothing can describe what I'm feeling right now.

"You're basically nothing to me now, Goodbye Miyu"

That was the last time I seen him or ever heard him say my name, I didn't know what to do or say to stop him, I watched him walk as he disappears from my sight. After that I never seen much of him at school, I heard he moved somewhere else, I try to move on but it was too hard.

She suddenly open her eyes as she gazed out the window now seeing her new house.

"This will be our new house Miyu and Jin" She got out of the car walking into her new house making it to her room. She set herself down onto her bed sighing deeply as a little boy jumped on to the bed next to her.

"Noona!"

Ne?"

"Omma wants you to say hello to the neighbours"

"Jijna?"

"Ne, lets go Noona" She followed the little one as he led her to where her parents and where the neighbour was, She stood next to her mother.

"Oh Mr. & Mrs. Kim this is my daughter Shin Kimiyu "

"Please to meet you Kimiyu" she looked up and gave them a polite smile as she bowed.

"Omma! Oppa is being mean!"

"I am not, you Pabo!"

"Yah Minseok  can you please behave yourself and greet our new neighbours" Mrs Kim spoke Miyu looked up as she saw a familiar figure but she brushed it off, it could be anyone.

"This is Mr. And Mrs. Shin and these are their children Kimiyu and Jin Seok"

"Annyeong I'm Kim Min Seok "

"I'm Kim Sooyoung" the both bowed as Min Seok stared at Miyu, "Miyu?"

I couldn't stop starring at her, Shin Kimiyu of course I remembered that name and her...she never left my mind not even for a second. She smiled at me, I guess she doesn't remember me. I watch her as she walks towards her car getting the rest of her stuff and I decided to help her. 

"Do you need any help?"

"Um...."

His voice has gone deeper, I know him, remember him but does hr remember me? I look at hin.

"Ah you can carry this" I simply smile as he followed me into my room and placed the box on the ground.

"Would you like to join me tomorrow? I could give you a tour of the town?"

"I think that's a good idea" my mother budge into our conversation.

"O-okay" I say with hesitantion.

Xiumin left the house only going back to his room as hr heavily sighed ince he crashed onto his bed when his little sister came into the room.

"You like her don't you"