Tao~Stupid Feelings

"Yah you idiot"

"You stupid girl"

Once again you were confronted by the one and only Huang Zi Tao or better known as Tao, didn't exactly make a difference Zi Tao, Tao just took away the Zi well base on your opinion it was stupid everything about him to you was stupid. You didn't hate Tao just hated how he acted towards you. You picked up your books which was scattered on the ground when you accidentally touched Tao hand making you both look at each other.

"Next time watch where you're walking stupid girl"

"YAH WATCH WHERE YOU GOING YOU UGLY PANDA!" you shouted before storming off.

You entered the class room and sat at your desk near the window at the back. When Tao came into your head. "Aish the freak is now in my head"

"Seems like you can't stop thinking about me"

"Yeah, where my hand is around your neck strangling you" you glared at Tao while he sat next to your desk where he normally sits.

It didn't start like this, you and Tao were actually best friends until one day he completely turned his back on you to be with the "popular" people. Though little did you know Tao was hiding something from you.

*chuckles*

"You're too short to reach my neck"

"Just shut up"

"You shut up"

"Will you both just shut up and get a room" Kris said being seated in front of you, he was popular and also your cousin. You rolled your eyes at him while he chuckled to himself.

Tao POV

"stupid feelings" I look beside me to see her, I shake my head "I did the right thing didn't I?" I ask myself while I ponder.

*class starts*

"We have a new student, please come and introduce yourself"

"Annyeong I'm Do Kyungsoo call me D.O please to meet you all!"

"You may be seated"

He made his way to where me and ________-ah was and sat on the desk on her left.

"Annyeong!"

"Annyeong" she greeted back while she smiled to him, all I feel is jealousy.

"May I know your name?"

"________"

"Please to meet you"

"You too" 

During the whole lesson they were talking to each other and she was smiling, I haven't seen her smile like that in a while. 

*Class end* 

I waited for ______ but she didn't come back to her locker. 

Your POV 

I was following D.O as he held my wrist and we headed to the back of the school. 

"What are we doing here?" 

"There something I need to say" 

"What is it?" 

"You may or may not remember me" 

"huh?" I looked towards him as he smiled once more to me, I remember...he was the guy that rejected me in 4th grade. I look down that same day I met Tao.....

+Flashback+ 

"D.O I-Ilike you" 

"pfttt Why would I like someone like you??" 

"OH, I understand" 

"You stupid girl" 

"YAH LEAVE HER ALONE" I turned to see someone unfamiliar 

"What are you going to do?" 

*punches face* 

"You should be blessed that a girl like her likes you" 

"You piece of crap" *punches Tao" 

"Ya, leave D.O alone" A bunch of his friends come and beat Tao 

-

"Are you okay?" 

"Ne" 

"T-Thank You for standing upp for me" 

"NO biggie!"

"What's your name?" 

"Huang Zi Tao just call me Tao" 

"______" 

+End OF flashback+ 

"Y-You" 

"Yes, I was so stupid and I don't want Tao to make the same mistake" 

"What?" 

"He has feelings for you" 

+No One's POV+ 

Tao began to worry as he couldn't find you until he seen you with D.O smiling and holding his hand, He knew back in 4th grade that you confessed to D.O, He looked down and walked away, you on the other hand you noticed that Tao was starring and you didn't take your gaze off him, you wanted to go after him but D.O held you hand tight. 

"let him come to you" 

"Okay" 

-

"Stupid feelings......Ugh I hate this" Tao rant to himself as he was jogging. He stopped and took a few breathes. When he seen you at the park with D.O, You looked up seeing him when your heart leaped and he looked at you annoyed. "What is she doing with him she's suppose to be with me" Tao thought as he began to jog again. 

_

It had been two weeks since Tao seen you with D.O and it was getting more and more on his nerves, He didn't like it at all. He seen you walking that when he went towards you and grabbed your arm. 

"I don't like it when you're with him and I hate this feeling these feeling~ these stupid feelings for you" He shouted then letting go of your hand, you were shocked but happy D.O was right.

"Then why have you been avoiding me you idiot?" You said as he stopped walking

"Because.....of those feelings......the stupi-" He got cut off, you pulled him into a kiss. You missed him so much...even with those stupid remarks

"You're such an idiot Tao-ah.....I like you too"

his eyes sparkled and he hugged you tightly.

"Good, That makes you mine then...and you can't hang out with D.O" he continued to ran on and you just kissed him again.

"I know, I'm yours" he just smiled and kissed you again

_______________________________

Hello Guys! How are you all? Hope you're okay! PLease stay safe and healthy! Saranghae!
-Jade