Kris~Wait

"Where is he?" She mumbled to herself while she was fiddling with her phone, he's 10 minutes late which is not a surprise to her. She knew that he will be late because she knew he would always come. He had finally ask her to meet on a "date" so he called it but she knew it was 2 best friends hanging out for that day. Though she did think about it being that a "date" thinking about it made her butterflies go wild and heart beating out of control and her face red as a tomato. Yes she did have feelings for her best friend since the day they first met through middle school and still know in high school. She inhaled deeply trying calm everything in her stomach. She looked up again but no sign of him.

"Where are you Kris?" She murmured again.

//next day//

She walked into school normally but this time angry, sad and a mess. Kris didn't end of coming last night she had waited 4 hours before she left. She left him 10 voice mails telling how much she is sick of it. Of what? Everything to do with him. She cried her heart out before she went to bed. She made her way to class. She stopped at the door once she seen him happy and talking to his friend. Seemed like Mary was the least he cared about. She continued to stare when she shook he head and sat in a vacant seat. Kris noticed and stood up and headed her way.

"Mary-ah! Why aren't you sitting next to me?" He complained but she didn't answer she kept starring at her book. Trying to hold her tears in.

"Mary-ah why you no sit next to Yifan?" He asked in a cute voice.

"Is he stupid?" She thought, he face was covered by her hair. Kris went to reach out to her when she caught his hand.

"Where were you yesterday?" She asked when she looked up looking eyes with him.

"I went to Luhan's party" he answered when she looked the other way. Her Heartaches.

"Oh...." She whispered "seems like I'm nothing"

"What? Mary what are you on about?"

"Doesn't matter anyways Kris because you've already forgotten, so you might at well forget me" she dropped his hand and continued to stare at her book.

"Mary"

"What?" She hissed.

"Can you let me explain?"

"You don't need to explain Yifan" she looked up.

"Her eyes are red, she's been crying" he thought to himself.

"Hey Kris" he looked at to Luhan then back to Mary. He was about to make his way to Luhan but instead he grabbed Mary hand and ran out of the class.

//kris-lastnight//

"Bro, I gotta go" kris said to Luhan

"The party just started why are you leaving"

"I gotta go to Mary"

"Wait your best friend?"

"Yeah....I need to go meet her I'm already 10 minutes late"

"Bro just have some more drinks"

"Bro I can't"

"Bro don't be a party pooper" Luhan smirked toward Kris

"Fine, just one more"

"Yeah" Luhan cheered

After the one drink, it became multiple. Lucky for kris he could handle his alcohol as for the text couldn't. He looked down at his phone when he seen the time. He jerked up

"Kris bro where you going" he heard Luhan but he continued to run to go to Mary but by the time he go there. She wasn't there waiting like she usually does. He was stupid to letting his friends tell him to stay when he could've been with Mary.

"I'm so stupid" he sat on the chair. When he checked his phone again messages from Mary.

6:54pm-ᗯᕼEᖇE ᗩᖇE YOᑌ?

7:24pm-YOᑌ'ᖇE 30 ᗰIᑎᑌTEᔕ ᒪᗩTE -.-

7:49pm-ᗪIᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎ?

8:10pm-ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ YOᑌ ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TEᒪᒪ ᗰE ᗯᕼEᖇEE YOᑌ ᗩᖇE?

8:20pm-IT ᗰᑌᔕT ᗷE ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG IᗰᑭOᖇTᗩᑎT ᗯᕼY YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗰE ᗯᗩITIᑎG ᖴOᖇ 2 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ

8:46pm-OKᗩY, ᗯᕼEᖇE ᗩᖇE YOᑌ ᑎOᗯ?

10:10pm-YI ᖴᗩᑎ I'ᗰ ᑎOT ᔕᑌᖇE Iᖴ YOᑌ ᗩᖇE ᖇEᗩᗪIᑎG ᗰY ᗰEᔕᔕᗩGEᔕ Oᖇ ᑎOT ᗷᑌT I ᗩᗰ GIᐯIᑎG ᑌᑭ I ᗩᗰ ᕼᑌᑎGᖇY ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᒪᗪ....TᗩKE ᑕᗩᖇE OKᗩY?

//present//

"Let go off me" she tried jerking away but Kris' tighten his grip they where heading to the school rooftop. He stopped still holding her hand.

"I'm sorry" he whispered

"Let go of me Kris"

"No!" He said "you said you will wait for me even if it takes a life time where were you last night"

"Me? Where was I? Where was you? Oh yeah that's right you were at Lu party" she snapped

"I'm sick of this. I'm sick of everything that has to do with you! I'm done"

"So you're going to try and forget about me?"

"Yes and I will do everything in my power to forget you"

"I'm sorry I can't allow that" with that he pulled her arm and claimed her lips.

Is was as if both of their worlds stop completely everything was in slow motion.

He broke the kiss and looked at her.

"I'm sorry for making you wait" he cupped her cheeks.

"But you don't have to wait anymore Mary...I love you" she looked to him.

"I love you" he whispered on to her lips and kissing them again.

"I...love you too" she mumbled