Tao~Fantasy

WARNING THIS IS RATED B=BYUNTAE, DIRTY IMAGINE: WELL MIGHT NOT BE FOR SOME PEOPLE! 

~Your POV~

“I want you” He said as he came closer to me, I can feel myself get butterflies. The look in his eyes made me nervous but I good nervous, I was walking backwards until I came to a stop with a wall. He was close to me that I could feel the warmth of his body. “I like you” He look straight into my eyes when he crashed his lips on to mine, it started out gentle then went to rough which I enjoyed but then he took a slight breath then looked at me with a smirk. 

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP* 

I woke up and rubbed my eyes not surprised of my dream I got up and got ready for school. “

“Bye Omma!”

“Bye Darling” 

Again my fantasy of him. I guess this what happens when you go through puberty. -.- 

“______-ah” 

I heard his voice as I turn around I see my best friend, Huang Zi Tao aka Tao, He’s tall, blonde hair, baggy eyes. Let’s just say he’s actually really hot. Yes, if you haven’t noticed I like my best friend confused_rev emoticon weird I know, I didn’t intend to believe me it just happened. He put his arm over my shoulder which is making me crazy right now. “Breathe *y/n* breathe” 

“Tao take your arm of me” 

He chuckled a bit

“Wae?” He asked 

T.T Is this guy for real! 

Just do it”

=.= “Arraso!” 

My hormones have finally calm down a bit. I entered the school and already all the girls are all over him, If I wasn’t his best friend I probably would do the same thing…. (O.O WAH XD WHAT AM I SAYING?) that’s when I heard footsteps behind I look to see him coming up to me O.O and the crowd behind. Why is he running in my direction. T.T 

“________-ah RUN!” 

He grabbed a hold of my hand, Yes! I’m running behind him. >o< damn he looks sexy from behind!! 

“What are you doing?” 

I began to get breathless, Dam these girls can run and so can Tao! I’m so unfit. We were running when he pulled us into a dark room. 

“Yah! Why did you pull me along with you?” 

I didn’t hear any answer but I could feel the heat of his body. T-T Worst part is I’m afraid of the dark so I clung on to him. 

“I pulled you along with me because I wanted to be alone with you” 

My heart began to pound so loud that I could hear it. =3= I swear this is a dream! 

“is there a light I here or something” I began to shake

“Ani” I don’t know how but I knew he was smiling, my hug was getting tighter. That’s when I felt lips on my neck. O.O It actually calm me down a bit. 

“Tao-ah” 

All I could hear was kisses along my neck, Damn! >o< my hormones are getting out of control! That’s when I cupped his cheeks and pressed my lips against his , it began smoothly and then became more rough which turned me on that when I started to unbutton his shirt and he tugged of my blouse, He started to kiss my neck again and he pinned me onto the wall lifting me up and I could feel something hard in his pants, He took my underwear off and he put his member into me which made me moaned.

“Tao-ahhhhh” 

“I’ve always wanted to this with you” He said 

(OKAY!!!OKAY!!! I’M GOING TO STOP NOW! colonthree emoticon OMO!) 

After a while we rested for a while then got changed back into our uniform. When we walked out like nothing happened but we both smiled at each other while holding hands.

KEEP-OVERDOSED-ON-EXO
-Jade :3