Chen~One Wish

JUST A HEADS UP, THIS IS A SAD IMAGINE (WELL I TRIED) SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEN DON'T READ :) Arraso?

-Jade

///////////////////////////////////////////

The droplets of rain fell onto your palm as it slowly started to rain, a smile grew on your face. How you loved the rain, it was so calming for you. Always made you happy.

"You're going to get sick you know" you turn your head to see your boyfriend standing there with an umbrella over his head. You just gave him a cheeky smile and continued to run in the rain, freely letting your arms go free with laughter.

"Come on Chen-ah"

You pulled him and a smile grew on his face as he let down the umbrella letting the rain drop on his head, how he loved you so much. You both dance in the rain dancing around.

"Come on jagiya!"

"We are having fun ne?"

"Ne, but I don't want you to get sick"

"Your such a caring oppa!"

You kissed him sweetly as he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you in closer.

You and Chen been dating since high school, you both just recently moved in together both in college. You made your way into your apartment as Chen followed, you both have a warm shower together then slept. The next morning pain kicked into you, it's been about two years with the major headaches and all but you just shrugged it off. You made your way to the bathroom and grabbed the pain killers out of the cabinet but before you got it you blacked out.

Chen woke up to find you not next to him, he began to worry and made his way through the apartment when he saw you in the bathroom, he quickly carried you. "Jagiya!" He was shaking you but you wouldn't wake. "Those headaches must mean something" Chen thought he quickly took you to the hospital. Chen waited next to you as you were settled on a bed then the doctor came.

"Are you any relation of ______-ah?"

"Ne, I'm her boyfriend"

"Well I'm doctor Zhang, this isn't  the first time your girlfriend has been here, she came about a week ago with someone else has she told you?"

"Ani, I didn't know"

"Hmmm arraso, I'll be back with se more information about her"

"Doctor is she going to be okay?"

The docotor looked at Chen and showed a sad smile. Then looked down, he made his way back to your side. "Hope you're okay jagiya!" He said almost in tears. For 3 days Chen by your side without eating or sleeping during those three days you hadn't woken up making him worried sick.

"Chen-ah you need sleep you look horrible" Xiumin said.

"No, I need to be here when she wakes Xiumin" Chen said while he sat in the corner of your room.

"Can you at least take a shower? I brought you clothes" Xiumin gave a bag to Chen as he made his way to the bathroom. Once he left Xiumin stared at you "when are you going to tell him that your sick _______"

"What do you mean sick?"

Xiumin quickly turned around to see Chen standing there.

"I have to go"