Chen~Forgiven

"______-ah wait!" He had ran after you. All you could feel was pain in your chest as if you wanted to end your life just then and now, you just witnesses your husband Kim Jongdae aka Chen kissing someone else. It may seem like nothing but you two were married made vows did that mean anything to him?did he regret it, Yes he did once his gaze landed on you he felt like a stupid a**.You continued running without you noticing a car came towards you making you unconscious on the ground with blood rushing out of your head. Jongdae caught up and seen your body on the ground, he hugged you as you could barely see him. "Mianhe ______-ah" you could feel his hot tears as it hit your face "Please don't leave me, I need you" you closed your eyes. The ambulance could be heard, you heart was steady but it rate was dropping rapidly. You could feel someone gripping your hand. 

Chen POV 

"How stupid can you be Jongdae" I hit the wall as I was frustrated at myself, ________ was still in surgery. I can't help but cry why did I kiss her best friend? 

"Mr. Kim, you may see her now."

I quickly made my way to her room when I stopped at the door looking at the door knob. I turned it and made my way beside her bed. I caressed her face as tears begun to fall again. She woken suddenly and hit my hand away while she turned her gazed away from me. 

"________" 

"What do you want? Why are you here?" She said in a irritated, I looked down. "It seems like you don't even care what I feel Chen" she said looking at her finger with the wedding ring on it. 

"Aniyo~ I do, I was just stupid for doing that" 

Her eyes filled with tears as she looked at me. 

"I love you Chen and all I ask for you is to love me back" she took the ring of her finger giving it to me. 

"Please forgive me" I pleaded to her as she looked the other direction. 

"Chen you che-" before she could finish I took over her lips and devoured them. 

"I don't want anyone else, please give me a chance and I'll prove that I'll never hurt you" 

She looked into my eyes. 

"You're forgiven" 

She smiled then I laid next to her on the bed while her head was on my chest and I put the ring back on her finger 

"Don't ever take this off, Saranghae ______" 

"Nado Saranghae Chen"   

Good or Bad? Comment | Vote 

KEEP OVERDOSED ON EXO

Jade (=^.^=)