Chen-Undercover

"I have a confession to make" I blinked seeing my best friend in front of me looking down at her feet. I only wait until she says what.

"I love Jongdae" she finally announced making me laugh. I glance to Jongdae to only see his eyes already on me and he winks. I automatically roll my eyes.

"I know you want me. Just say the words and I'm all yours" he shouted from across the room. I only turn my attention back Lee

"Why do you like him?" I ask bluntly and her cheeks tint to a rosy red.

"He's just so handsome Mina" I groan disagreeing.

"You do realise you don't have a chance Lee. He has his eyes set on Mina" we both turn to Xiumin who's also my twin brother.

"Xiu don't be so harsh. Don't tell me something I already know" Lee whined pouting towards Xiu. I swear these two are the ones that are going to end up marrying each other. I chuckle at the thought.

"Well it's not really a confession. You're trying to claim Jongdae when he will not approve of you" Xiu speaks out again.

"Xiumin shut up you're hurting her feelings and can you just shut up and go out wit each other. This whole jealousy thing is really annoying" I mumble and they both look at each other awkwardly but no words were exchanged.

"Yeah right" I hear them both say in unison.

Chen

"I have a confession to make!" Baekhyun said and we all give him our attention. He looks at us happily.

"I like Mina" he says "and I'm going to ask her out today" the boys exchanged looks at each other and starring at me. I simply shrugged it off.

Mina. She's nothing more but a childhood friend. Childhood crush someone I've known for years but yeah all we've ever had is a love hate friendship. More so hate. Well she hates me. I glance around the class room when I hear her laugh and stare at me. We look eyes, I wink at her and she rolls her eyes.

"I know you want me! Say the words and I'm all yours" she takes her attention off me and continues to talk to her best friend.

School flew by like no tomorrow. I grabbed my bag out of my locker and head out of school when Mina caught my attention. I slowly walk behind her and scare her.

"ASSHOLE" She shouts towards me pushing me far away from her but I continue to laugh. She looks back at me and grunts.

"Aw Mina it was only a joke"  I say to her hugging her from behind.

"You tell me to wait for you yet you goo and freaking scare the living shit out of me"

"Naw baby don't be like that"

"Don't baby me" she hisses towards me. I smile towards her before quickly running away from her

"You're such a pest" she shouts.

"You love me" I say