Kris~Diary

You held you diary to you chest as you were walking in the hall in your school as you had the smell of poo on you, you just recently got your diary back but before that a group of girls had it and read every page and photo copied some of the pages also they poured a bucket of manure on you, everybody was eyeing you as you made it out to the front gate. You've never been so humiliated in your life besides the fact that you were a geek but this was the worst day of your life. You just sat down while crying when you heard someone running you stood up and walled away. "Li!" You knew who it was your boyfriend Kris also well known at the school, yes he's popular. You continued to quicken your pace when you felt someone's arms around you. "Kris-ah you're gonna smell like manure" you said weakly to him. "And?" He answered "Mianhe I didn't protect you Li" he added you just kept you head down. 

"Kris-ah"

"It's Oppa to you" 

"Yi Fan" 

"Li Chen, I will not listen to you until you call me Oppa" 

You heavily sighed "Oppa" Kris had a smile on his face it was the first time you've called him oppa. 

"Yes? Jagi?" He answered you could sense that he was smiling 

"You have manure all over you from hugging me" 

"I don't care as long as I'm with you" 

You blushed 

"But seriously Oppa we both need a shower now" 

He turned you around making you face Kris as he had a big grin on his face. 

"Arraso Jagiya! We'll have one together" he said teasing causing you to push him away. 

"I'm teasing, we got time for that in the future" 

You just gave him a smile.