Tao~Lay with me

he slept helplessly on her lap as she played with his hair, She gazed down at him and smiled. She finally got to spend time with her husband since his injury with his foot, she looked down his long body and stopped to see his foot. Her smiled disappeared, One of the reasons why she didn't want him to continue on with the promotions of EXO's new album, he health wasn't doing to good, she tried to convince him but she knew that she didn't want to hold Tao back so she left him be but it just made it worst, sp she called her father in law knowing that Tao would only listen to his father which he did. She didn't realise that she was crying until she felt a hand on her cheek and she looked down at her husband.

"baobei why are you crying?" He asked with his sleepy voice.

"I'm not" she smiled but he wasn't convinced

"I'm going to be fine ______" he whispered smiling at her and she nodded.

"are you tired?" She asked

"no" he pouted like a kid making her giggle.

"are you?" He added caressing her cheek.

"a bit" she replied and Tao began to move around.

"Tao what are you doing?" She watched him when he sat up and grabbed her by the waist hugging her from behind.

"I know you've been worrying about me baobei" he started to speak.

"its my job Tao we are married and because"

"you love me" he smiled even though she couldn't see it, She knew he was

"but you know I worry about you too, like if you're eating regularly or if you're taking care of yourself or if you're getting out of the house or if a guy is checking you out"

"yah who would be checking me out?"

"me" he smiled "I do it every second of the day and every second of the night even when you sleep, you snore and its so cute"

"that's not cute its embarrassing why didn't you tell me I snore?"

"because....you will hide that away from me" he whispered into her ear.

"I don't hide" she uttered

"you do baobei!" He complained

"when I told you that you sex hair was sexy, you stopped and ran into the bathroom, when I said that you looked amazing in knee high dresses you stopped wearing them and stopped showing your legs oh and that time you had a pimple on your face, I didn't get to see your face until it was gone and"

"okay! I do"

"why _______" he said putting his face in her neck smelling her aroma.

"because I want to be...perfect for you Tao" she confessed

"you've always been or is perfect to me, I like it when you are so you, when you have your little cute dances when you see me on tv and when you listen to my part of the song and when you wake up in the morning just starring at me with your innocent eyes of yours it makes me feel safe and lucky to have you" he kissed the top of her head when he heard her yawn.

"I'm so lucky to have you _________ without you, I'll probably be nothing"

"goodnight oppa" she said drifting to sleep.

"sleep well baobei" he spoke smiling also drifting to sleep.