Impounded

While the sun was setting Team Bee got clues that Quillfire was in the town. Capturing him would lead them to Other Decepticons.

"Let me go grab my trailer and we can get going." said Grimlock.

"Sorry, Grim. But my order stands," said Bumblebee.

You see, on last mission, Grimlock was seen by people in the carnival, while they tried to capture other con named Silverhound. They did manage to capture him and Nova manage to tamper their memories in order to invent a cover story for Grimlock, but Bee told they will run out cover stories and they can't disguise Grimlock any other way. So, Bee decided not to take Grimlock on a mission in public.

Of course, what came to Nova, it wasn't that she couldn't come either, but she didn't want Grimlock to feel left out and decided to keep him company. So, she stayed too. Bee understood as he and Strongarm left for a mission.

"No problem, I'll just get back to my target practice. You never know when you might be attacked by barrels!" said Grimlock before leaving sadly from the Command center.

In this Denny, Russell and Fixit looked worriedly on Grimlock. Nova stared at him sadly, 'Poor Grim, I know what's it like to be left out.'

Nova then had an idea as she whispered to Fixit which he understood. It was nighttime, they were looking for Grimlock until they found him, sitting on the bus.

"There you are, Grim." Nova called, walking up to him

"Yes, We've been looking all over for you." Fixit rolls up to him with a data pad.

"Must of not been looking too hard. Cause I'm apparently I'm not that hard to spot." Grimlock said sadly.

"Hey don't say that, You know that's not true." Nova assured.

"I agree. Also, Bumblebee is incorrect, you're impossible to disguise. We simply haven't tried hard enough to find you a disguise." Fixit said.

"Which is we're going to help you find a perfect disguise for you. Therefore, Fixit is going to show you every vehicle and you have to choose which one that would suit you." Nova added

Fixit typed into the datapad before showing it to Grimlock. He looked closer at the pad and apparently didn't like it.

"Next." He said, Fixit shows the next one.

"Forget it."

Fixit shows the next one but Grimlock was still feels disheartened.

"This is pointless! We're never going to find one that's right!!" Grimlock said as he was about to leave before Fixit shows the next one, catching his attention.

"Ooohhh....." Grimlock said.

Nova looked at the Data pad which he choose until she approve, "Good Choice."

Fixit was building something with a help from Nova and Grimlock watching excitedly on what they were making. Nova use her staff to pick two broken trucks along with a broken crane she found in the junkyard. She merged them into creating a disguise vehicle as Fixit helped attached it. Campy and Luna notice them and decided to join in (careful for Luna not to get close to Grimlock since he's still have fears)

Campy used his multiple clones to help paint the disguise while Luna was just standing beside the paint can, not liking to get dirty. Once it's done, Grimlock seems excited and was about to try out the disguise when Nova notice Bee and Strongarm have not contacted for hours as she ordered Fixit to contact them.

It turns out that Quillfire had shot them with his quills and these devices on their tires sound an awful like the car boots. Not only that, they can't transform for some reason.