Strongarm's Big Score

(A/N Sorry I took so long due to Covid and a slow wifi which I'm having trouble. Anyway, Enjoy)

"....And that's how we managed to defeated the Steeljaw and his army by placing a stasis bomb. It was difficult but we managed to overcome."

Nova was not on the Scrapyard or talking  to Piper instead she was on the another planet. She called it 'Jungle Planet' since it looked like one except there were dangerous creature she should avoid. She was in the cave with a mysterious bot, listening to her tale, in her Titan Mode.

"Yeah, I know it wasn't the ending you were hoping for but there's another problem. We encounter a decepticon and if your asking...no he's not want of the prisoner of alchemor. He said something about Salvages, probably he might be somekind of scavenger 

The mysterious bot huffed as though he was not amused. Nova noticed it as she frowned, "Hey, I wasn't kidding. Though, I did encounter a strange minicon."

The mysterious bot turned to her, pique with curiosity.

"I knew you'll be interested, this mini-con has strange energy similar to mine. I saw him powered up with his host and he was quite strong. For some reason, he doesn't seem like one, almost like he was enhanced."

Nova notice the expression on the mysterious bot, judging that it looked interested and yet satisfied for some reason. "You know something, do you?" Nova questioned.

With that, the mysterious bot just chuckled before he stood up and turned back into the cave. "Fine. Don't tell me? Ugh....Your always like this when it comes to secrecy." Nova complained as she stood up before she turned to see Razorwing who came back from visit on Cybertron.

"Hey, Razorwing....How's your trip to Cybertron rather than delivering daily news?"

Razorwing replied sarcastically, "Oh you know traffic, as always. However...."

"However?" Nova asked, noticing the distaste tone on his voice.

"That planet became different and the laws have become difficult to fit in. Cybertron doesn't feel the same anymore."

"Is that so?" Nova said, feeling suspicious what he spoke about Cybertron. She wanted to ask more when she felt her watch ringing. She checked only to see a message that Piper is telling her to return.

Nova slowly stood up as she said to him, "I gotta go. See ya later." 

Razorwing nodded in reply as he watched her leave through the space bridge. Nova arrived at her HQ where Piper was waiting for her. She greeted, "Welcome back, Nova. I got you green tea that Jack bought."

Nova reverted back into her human form as she replied, "Thanks, Piper." grabbing the tea and sipping it through the straw. She summoned her staff and opened the portal in front of her.

Piper questioned, "Do you think Bee is suspecting anything?"

Nova stopped drinking as she said, "No, I told him that I'll be training with the soldiers. He won't find out."

"I see. But you got to tell him soon, we can't keep them in the dark forever. Who knows that they might need the Spacebridge?"

Nova hummed in thought before letting out a sigh. "I'll tell them but not now. I'll tell Bee when the time comes." as she entered the portal back to the scrapyard. Campy and Luna came out of hiding as they run circle around her, excited to see her.

"Hey you two." Nova crouched down, petting their heads with one hand. Campy made a cute noise while Luna let out an adorable meow.

Nova was paying their attention until the sound of crashing noise. She slowly stood up and head to where the noise come from with Campy and Luna. As she turned to corner, she saw Strongarm on the ground with the training-drone. She raised her eyebrow with confusion as she witness the drone was about to stomp her.