History Lessons

(A/N Here's the chapter and I even added the embarrassing video of Bee. It was so hilarious and if your wondering it was before I finished the previous chapter where there was no Wifi. Luckily, I manage to finish this one so anyway this one tells about their reunion and I'm sure you'll recognize them once you read it far.)

It's been some time now, since Decepticon island case. Everything has been calm since then. Piper was sent back to Nova's base to submit her report while Bumblebee has shown some place of Earth to the team, but there has been small 'but'

Ever since Optimus left with Windblade, Ratchet and all the mini-cons from Alchemor, Nova seems happy that they accepted her relationship with Bee. Whenever they are alone, they would often go out in dates and watching the sunsetting. 

Sometimes, Nova has been absent for weeks and often seen her going through the portal in the whole afternoon, making Bee curious. He wondered where she was going but he knew he shouldn't pry to her personal privacy. 

In the particular day, Bumblebee was looking for Nova and find her reading the screen from her watch. He guessed it was probably a report she's doing

"Nova, Can I ask you something?" Bumblebee asked.

"What is it, Bee?" she said, quickly turning off her screen. 

"I'm going to take my team somewhere special. You want to come along?"

"To Where exactly?" she asked curiously

"Jasper."

Hearing that word, Nova looked at Bumblebee with wide eyes.

"Jasper? As in Jasper in Nevada?" she asked surprisingly. Bumblebee smiled to her showing that her guess is right. Nova hummed in thought then her eye's widened as if she had an idea before she turned to him, "Can you send me the coordinates? I need to do something."

Bee looked confused as she added, "It's really important. Is that alright with you?"

Bee was unsure what Nova was going to do as he agreed, "um Okay."

Nova gleamed as she opened her portal and said, "Good. Give me 15 minutes, I need to get ready." before disappearing itself.

Later

Nova came back from the portal as she made it the command center where Bee and the others are. "Sorry, Am I late?" Nova asked.

"Nope, Your just in time." Bee said. "so, Where did you go anyway?" 

"Oh let's just say something important things to do. It's a surprise." Nova said with a wink, much to his confusion.

"GroundBridge controls set to your requested coordinates, Lieutenant Bumblebee." Fixit informed.

"Thank you, Fixit. Time to move out for stop number 41 on Bumblebee's Titanic Tour of Earth." Bee said

"41? Where you guys have been?" Nova questioned

"Around the world." Bumblebee joked.

Nova rolled her eyes playfully as she said, "Really? And I thought I was the only one whose been to many places.""

"Oh, how I wish I could go with you. You've visited so many amazing places. Waterfalls, pyramids, that adorable tilted building in the land humans call Italy." Fixit said.

"You've missed exactly zotz, Fixit. Since we took down Decepticon Island, we've just been looking at stuff, most of it old." Sideswipe said

"Hey,  old stuff can be important and history is interesting." Bee said.