Blurred

Nova (Armor Mode) was in the jungle planet, telling her story to the unknown stranger while others were on another mission to when they detected a distress call. She made excuses that she had something to do back at Unit E which was not true. She didn't want to but it was in order to keep it a secret. "....after that Starcream was defeated." Nova finished, retelling her encounters and mission. 

The mysterious bot stared at her as Nova said, "It turns out that he was the one who spread rumors about me. However, he forgot to add one crucial fact that I'm a Technorganic. Not to mention, wielding a Darkstar Saber and believing he can use despite he wasn't worthy. I mean how stupid he is."

The mysterious bot chuckled.

"I still don't understand why he was chosen to be the second in command. If I were in charge, I would have scrapped him for his stupidity." Nova continued.

The mysterious bot shake it's head with amusement.

"Yeah Yeah. Laugh it up. Luckily, we arrest him and the enhanced minicons are free to go without being treated as a weapon. Don't even think of asking me where they are. They just like to be left alone, like you do." She added.

The mysterious bot turned away from her before looking up in the stars. Nova did the same thing as well. 

"I know what your thinking. It was a bit nostalgic, reminding the things we didn't want to do. It's a bit scary when you realize we've done and all that we left behind was shadows of our past." Nova said grimly.

The mysterious bot hummed in thought.

Nova said, changing the subject, "Never mind that, I have a question for you and it's regarding on Cybertron."

The mysterious bot turned to her, pique with curiosity as she continued, "Okay, Sire told us that he wasn't on cybertron and the situation was kinda fluid he says."

The mysterious bot frowned, not liking where this is going. "You didn't do anything on Cybertron, do you?

It shake his head in reply.

"Of course. Sorry, I know I'm not suppose to assume things. I recall from Razorwing that Cybertron isn't the same anymore. So, I was thinking....."

The Bot stared at her with a questioned look as she was about to say something when she was interrupted by a beeping noise. Nova said sheepishly, "Hehe Excuse me."

She answered which Piper appeared on the screen, sounding like frantic. ::Nova, Fixit just call me and told me that they tried to contact you but didn't reply. I lied to them that you were in an off limit area where the signal couldn't reach. Anyway, Bee and the others are in trouble and they need your help.::

Nova's eye widened as she replied, "Alright, I'll be there." before ending the call and turned to the Bot.

"We'll talk some other time just try not to hurt yourself again." Nova reminded as she opened the portal and left.

Leaving the mysterious bot to pondered his thoughts. 'I wonder what she was going to ask.'

Nova made it back to the scrapyard and was about to Fixit when she saw Drift holding the modified boat  with Denny. "Drift? Denny?" Nova spoke.

Denny turned to her, "Oh Nova, thank goodness your back."

Drift added, "Indeed, We need your assist in apprehending our fugitive, Ragebyte."

"Ragebyte, Who is he?"

"A scientist and arms dealer who came to Earth to make a super explosive by combining cybertronian materials with Earth Materials. Apparently, He was captured by Windblade before until he was freed due to Sideswipe's reckless driving." He added