MoonBreaker

Fixit was still researching about the combiner effect with Piper who was the one  about the unplug wire. Piper tried to come up with different theories which it didn't add up with Fixit theories. It led them to a dilemma.

Bumblebee said while came with others to Command center. "Any ideas yet, Fixit?"

"No, sir. How you all merged into the Ultra Bee Team Combiner last time when Piper told me that the equipment wasn't even plugged in remains a mystery." Fixit admitted.

Piper added, "Even I can't think of any theories either."

"Stay on it." Bumblebee said.

"Of course, Lieutenant. We won't be distracted by any..." Fixit said until there was notification of incoming call on the screen. It was Windblade.

Piper spoke, "I think we spoke too soon."

::What's up, heroes?::

"How's it going, Windblade?" Sideswipe answered.

::I got the message you retrieved all my caches, and I just wanted to double-check Did you get the one on the moon?:: Windblade asked.

"There's one on the moon?" Bumblebee asked.

::It was the first one I ever set up in your solar system::

"What's in this cache? Anything we should take care of immediately?" Bumblebee asked.

::Just a plasma-thermal accelerator module::

"Just? In the wrong servos, something like that could be used as a plasma cannon!" Bumblebee said.

::It should still be there. I never received a notification my security measures failed. Transmitting the cache's coordinates now:: Windblade said and coordinates came to the screen.

"Got 'em. Thanks, Windblade."

::Happy hunting. Windblade out.:: In that call ended.

"Okay, let's prep Drift's ship for transport and..." Bee said until huge shadow came over them. They looked up and noticed spaceship getting down. It only stopped some distance from the ground and stayed floating until someone came down from the ship. To everyone's relief and surprise, it was no one else than Optimus Prime.

"Sire!" Nova cheered and run to hug him while turning to her  Armor Mode, flying towards him then hug him. Optimus smiled caringly and hugged back.

"You look far better than when I left." Optimus noted.

"Feel better to." She smiled before Optimus looked on others.

"Greetings, Autobots. I am glad to find you all fully operational," he said.

"It's good to see you too, but you never just drop in to say hi. What's going on?" Bee asked. In this Optimus went to the point.

"I believe there is a great threat to both Earth and Cybertron about to reveal itself," he said in worry. Nova gasped hearing. The great threat to both planets? Could it be...

"Of what nature is this threat?" Bee asked.

"Until I am certain I am right, it is best not to say. But to determine whether my suspicion is correct, I need one of you to join me." Optimus said.

"Only one? Not all of us?" Bumblebee asked.

"That is correct," Optimus confirmed.

"I'm ready, OP! Guys, it's been nice." Sideswipe said.

"Don't mind him, sir, he's deluded! It'll be my honor to serve you. With your permission, of course, sir." Strongarm said.

Nova rolled her eyes with annoyance.