Mighty Big Trouble

While Bee and his team were in Egypt looking for the relic, Nova went back to her HQ and asked Piper to scan her, much to her confusion. Piper didn't question it but decided to oblige her wishes as they head to the medic room.

Piper scanned her body until her face frowned for some reason. "That's weird...You look healthy but my scan tells me your energy level looks high, almost like you got supercharge." She spoke.

Nova said, "What?! But that's impossible, I make sure I had to restrain myself. Sure, I extract energy but not too much."

"True. Did you experience anything....like a power surge?"

"Well, I did meditation, looking deep within myself until my power cause the scrapyard to go haywire."

"I see. Do you have an idea how did this happen?"

"I'm not sure." Nova shrugged then she remembered something. "Wait, There is one....There's this minicon, he called himself Sawtooth."

"Sawtooth? Is he the minicon you mentioned in the report?"

"Yeah....I confronted him and used my powers to look into his mind instead it showed me something horrible."

"Horrible?"

Nova began to explain everything she saw in his mind. After hearing it, Piper looked shocked when she told her about it. Piper theorized, "Nova....What if those visions aren't just visions? It could Sawtooth's memory."

"His memory?"

"Think about it, all of us had our experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event. Maybe, It's natural for them to feel afraid after a traumatic situation. Which made them learn to trust no one."

"'Trust No one' Huh, That's weird. They're just like me when I first lost trust in humanity. But what's it got to do with my...condition?"

"Hear me out, When you touch Sawtooth, you began to see through his memories. Maybe It might have something to with that."

"You mean I may have some kind of connection to him."

"Somehow." Piper shrugged.

Nova hummed in thought with her eyes closed, wondering if it's true. 'Sawtooth and Buzzstrike did share a similar energy as mine, could it be they're other minicons as well? I did saw the flashbacks where I see the laboratory. Judging from his Sawtooth's desperation, he wanted to leave Earth so badly, almost like he was running from someone but who?'

Nova slowly opened her eyes and noticed Piper had a surprise expression. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Piper spoke, "um....Your hair is glowing?"

Nova blinked as she noticed her hair glowing brightly, much to her shock. "What the?!"

She didn't notice the scanner began beep faster, the energy level shows that it was increasing until it broke itself. Piper exclaimed, "Gah!! I guess that answers the question. Definitely a power surge."

 Nova said, "How?....I was able to restrained my powers yet why does it feel like something just activated?"

Somewhere else

The Sawtooth and his minicons decided it was time to leave the Scavengers but had to wait for them to locate another relic. Hopefully, 'Reaper' lend Sawtooth a hand which turned out she was using her powers to hack into the system and from the looks of it she managed to trick them. They're tracking something that's giving off more power than they've ever found before.