Mini-Con Madness

(A/N Here's the chapter your waiting for and as I said again; it'll take time to think of making stories. Though, I got little distracted a bit or lost some inspiration ideas. But then again, It might take long. Enjoy!!)

Dreamscape

Nova was back in the flashback except this time she wasn't in the test tube. She was standing in front of it where the mini-cons are. "Oh man, not again." Nova groaned. 

She looked around in the lab, shuddered by the scene. She really hated the place because it reminded of MECH. Though, she was curious where she was until she heard footstep. She looked around to hide as she head behind the test tube. 

She peeked over to see a Decepticon looking through the files. Nova narrowed her eyes, trying to take a look at the face until her eye's widened when she recognize the form. 

"W-Wait....That form...Is that Starscream?!" Nova said with a shock look. That's when a familiar figure appeared behind her as it spoke into her ear, "What do you think?"

Before she could turn around, she felt her back being pushed before the ground underneath sucked everything around her until it turn dark.

End of Dreamscape

Nova gasped, breathing heavily as she noticed her surrounding that she was still in the woods. She slowly sat up, placing her hand on her head, trying to shake off the dizziness.

 "Please do not get up, you need to recover."

Nova blinked, turning to the voice which happens to be Sawtooth. She was about to stand up but she felt so weak that fell back, leaning on the tree. "Ugh...What happen? Why does my body feel weak?" Nova groaned.

 Sawtooth said, "Calm down, Novera Prime. It was due to the power surge that Aerobolt did."

"Power Surge?" Nova questioned then she remembered Aerobolt linking up with her, causing her power to erupt from her body. "I see....that would explain the power surge, it cause mine to overcharged." Nova noted.

"Overcharged?" Sawtooth said.

"Piper deduce that my energy got overcharged due to the power surge. Since you were the one I made contact, We thought it might have something to do with it. I kept seeing your memories and my powers went haywire....is something I don't get." Nova explained

"Y-you saw my memories?"

"Yeah....I know your running from Starscream." She said with a venom when she said the name.

Sawtooth looked shocked how she knows him. "How do I know him if that's what your asking? Let's just say we had a history....a very horrible history." Nova said with a frown.

They both went quiet as Nova spoke, "Sorry for hitting you back there. I got a little frustrated when I wanted answer from you."

 Sawtooth looked surprised as he replied, "It's alright. I apologize as well since we never trusted anyone. Not even your team."

"It's alright. You were just trying to defend yourselves."

That's when something bothered her. "Wait a minute....You just called me Novera Prime? H-How did you know my other title? I didn't tell you that."

Sawtooth replied nervously, "It may sound strange but.....I saw your memories as well."

......

"Wait, What!!! How--?" Nova questioned.

"I'm not sure....all I know is that the moment you used your power on me. I had glimpses of your memories. It showed me the past and everything. I was shocked when I saw Primus who saved you from certain death. You who became his herald and a prime."  Sawtooth explained.