Battleground part 1

(A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. HERE IS MY NEXT CHAPTER)

It had passed now few days after their mission, Nova was still sitting at the same spot where she can enjoy the view of Crown City when she sense someone coming towards her. She turned to see it was BumbleBee.

"Hey, Bee....What's up?" 

"Oh just doing the usual.....except Sideswipe and Strongarm went out on a patrol." Bee said

"Really? I bet they're messing around like always....you know they're like cats and dogs." Nova said 

"Seems that way....." As both of them stared back at the view. Both of them were silenced at first before Bee spoke, "Listen, Nova......I want to know something."

She turned to him as he continued, "When Windblade mentioned about the evil....Do you know something?"

Nova looked at him in thought. 'Should I tell him about the vision? I thought it should wait but I guess it's time for him to know. '

She sighed as she explained everything to Bee of what she saw in her vision. After hearing this, Bee seems startled by this fact. "So.....your saying this Mech caused the Alchemor to crash and he might be the evil that Optimus and Windblade spoke about." Bee noted.

Nova nodded, "If he is the evil that they are talking about then that means Earth is in danger. "

Bee said, "We'll have to be prepare for what's coming then. Anyway, we better head back to the Alchemor and see how Sideswipe and Strongarm are doing." as he was heading back to the command center.

Nova was about to follow when her head jerked to the side as the flashes once again appear before her eyes, causing her hair to fly around by the wind.

Bee halted in his track and saw Nova's head lifted up with both her eyes glowing with no pupil. Bee asked worriedly, "Nova? Nova!! What's wrong?" 

Bee then was shocked when he saw each of her eyes were bright blue and shade of purple. 'Her left eye?! Was that....Dark Energon?' 

Nova felt her reality was pulled away when she began to see vision of Sideswipe and Strongarm captured by Steeljaw's pack, Optimus training with Micronus when they notice atmosphere getting darker then finally showing Earth and Cybertron getting smashed in the process, destroying both planets. 

In the end, The Dark Mech who was now standing in the void had his mask on as though he was staring at her.

'Finally.....at long last.'

Before Nova was snapped out of it, causing her eyes to stop glowing and her pupils returned. She shake her head, felling dizzy from that vision attack. She looked up to see Bee with a stunned look. "I'm alright Bee.....Just had a vision attack." She assured.