Combine and Conquer

Nova was on Jungle Planet but this time she was speaking to Razorwing who just happen to came back from Cybertron which she was disturbed by the fact.

"So, Your saying things have change?" Nova questioned

"Indeed. It has become difficult for me to adapt to the new law. That's not all.....I found this out a few days ago after I hacked in and you might not like what you see." Razorwing said as he showed the holopad

It showed up picture file of all Autobots, including those on Earth. But what shocked everyone was that red sign on them, which in Cybertron is like marked as "Most Wanted" or "Outlaw"

"By Primus..." Nova gasped.

"I'm afraid so. The only ones out there are Windblade, Ratchet, Jazz, Bulkhead, Optimus Prime and all who are here on Earth."

"Meaning us and Rescue team. But why would...?"

"I'm not sure. Whoever is behind this, has connections to the High Council, unless that someone is one of the council's." Razorwing said.

Nova glanced at the cave before turning to him, "At least, He's not responsible for it."

"Don't worry, I've been monitoring him for a year and he didn't made any move. Not even teleporting to Cybertron. I'm afraid he's not the suspect."

"I guess. However, this is bad and I mean really bad. Keep monitoring Cybertron and keep me update." Nova ordered.

Razorwing nodded as she bridged herself back to the Scrapyard. 

Right, then Fixit came to the command center and went to the combiner equipment he has made.

"Is the meeting over, Fixit?" Nova asked.

"Yes, but suggest you leave this one out. Lieutenant Bumblebee is very sunset-direct-Upset." Fixit said.

"It's because of Stunticons and that they had lost all their Decepticon Hunters?" Nova asked.

"It seems like that." Fixit and went to prepare the Combiner equipment.

"Great. First Bee tries "Optimus" way and now he does it "Ultra Magnus" way." 

::Fixit, progress report on the combiner machinery.:: heard Bumblebee calling.

"I've plugged the equipment into the Command Center's power source. All systems go- go-go-go-go-go-go-go Go! I mean, sort of" Fixit said, until one of the parts overloaded big time that Stars moved taking some safe distance. "My plasmodic capacitor just overloaded! A-and there's simply no comparable Earth Technology I-it's impossible to replace." Fixit complained.

"Impossible to Cybertronians, maybe. On Earth, we call something like this a challenge." Denny said and picks the part.

"That's what we call it on Cybertron, too, Denny Clay." Fixit reminded. Denny went to find parts to fix the plasmodic capacitor while Fixit followed him to make sure he would ruin it. 

Nova turned to Piper who seems excited about the device. "So, how was project working on?"

Piper said, "It's a slow progress but I believe Fixit almost had it. I hope."

Nova nodded before she noticed Bee and his team where nowhere to be found. "Where Bee and the others?"

Piper said, "They went out on a scouting mission for stunticons. I guess Bee is kinda being hard on others."

"*sigh* He's just frustrated that the fact the Decepticon hunters are gone and the mysterious minicon is the only clue they had. I still question what would they want with them."