Prepare for Departure

Nova doesn't how long she's been unconscious as she slowly opened her eyes, waking herself up. She got up, rubbing her head until she noticed she was no longer in the tunnels. She was in some kind of ship. Nova figured that it might be their hideout.

She was noticed that she was in some kind of container

She was noticed that she was in some kind of container. Typical, she must have realized that she was kidnapped due to her exhaustion of using dark power then she heard someone coming as she lay down, pretending to be unconscious.

Steeljaw seems to venting in angry due to the Quillfire's quill which was unfortunate it worn off. He didn't want to talk about that incident to his pack. He turned to Nova who thinks is still asleep. That's when the sound of the communicator alarmed.

Steeljaw vents deep down, before he answered the call. 

::What's the situation there?::

"We managed to destroy their base, but we will find them," Steeljaw answered.

::You still haven't dealt with them?::

Nova open one-eye, hoping to eavesdropped what she heard. Steeljaw didn't say anything, knowing the result.

::Well, the thing is they're outnumbered, in a way. We, however, need you to go to these coordinates.::

"Is it important?"

::If you want our full pardons for your crimes, YES, it is important... Go add the Subsonic field. We don't want more spies here."

'Spies? Subsonic field? Something is going on there.'  Nova thought.

"Fine, We go. We go."

::Good. And if you do find the Herald, get her here as soon as possible.::

Nova's eyes widened. 'How did they know about that? Did they found out I'm the herald?!'

Steeljaw replied, "No. And what makes you think she exist? For all we know it is just a rumor or a make belief."

:Rumors or not....We cannot afford to lose this opportunity. Our informant told us about her existence. If we have her on our side, it'll be simple for us to be in control.::

'Control.....Hah, nobody controls me. If so, they can try.' Nova's eye narrowed in anger.

Steeljaw added, "I'll see to it whether if it is true or not that she is real."

::Good. High council out.::

Nova thought in surprised, 'Wait....High Council? Could it be they're behind this? Is this what my vision was warning me about?' She quickly closed her eyes when she heard someone coming.

"So, what now?" Thunderhoof asked

"We have one place to go. Ask others to come outside, I'll check our guest stay here."