Decepticon Island part 1

After some time, Optimus and others managed to come back now that Fixit managed to fix the ground bridge. Piper was a bit disappointed that she begged Nova to let her stay for one bit. Nova was about to decline but Optimus told her that it would be best if she helped out, making Piper happy. It didn't take much time to break, when after telling others what has been going on with unknown Decepticons, prison break, Steeljaw and unknown Decepticon island they got one signal and everyone went to the road. Bumblebee was ready to inform everyone to get ready, but then Optimus asked Nova and Piper to stay in Scrapyard with Denny, Russell, and Fixit. They were bit confused about this and they notice Bumblebee been confused too, but he let that be. In this, they went look for the signal. Once they left, Nova and Piper had some catching up to do until she wasn't expecting something unbelievable.

"He did What?!!!" Piper screamed, causing the birds to fly away. 

"Shh.......Quiet, I can't let anyone hear that." Nova shushed her.

Piper covered her mouth as they glanced around, making sure no one heard it. Piper asked, "So, you and Bee are...together?"

Nova nodded her head with a sheepish smile. Piper slumped her back with a stunned look as she said, "Man, I can't believe you two just...pulled it off. I didn't know you guys have feelings for each other."

Nova shrugged, "I had no idea since Bee..." she bit her lip, recalling her first kiss which made her face turned deeper red.

Piper noticed her silent look before giving her playful smile, "Oooh Don't tell me Bee did something bold?"

Nova turned her face away, trying to hide it which answered Piper's guess. "Wow....I didn't know Bee is such a ladies man."

"Stop that, Piper."

"Does Optimus know any of this? Even your team?" Piper questioned.

Nova shake her head as she added, "I can't tell that to them, I don't know if they react when they hear about this. Not to mention....Sire will freak."

Piper said strangely, "Seriously? Your the herald of Primus and a prime...You are suppose to be the brave and honorable warrior and yet your afraid of telling about your relationship."

"I'm just.....not ready to tell them yet."

Piper was about to say something until she heard the groundbridge opening from the other side. Piper said, "Huh, Looks like they're back from the mission. We better go there." as she jumped off from the piles and left the area. Nova sighed in relief, glad that she was saved but she was worried of what to tell them about their relationship. 

'I hope Sire understand this.' Nova thought as she head over to where Piper is. When she reached there, she heard Grimlock's voice except he was talking to someone. "And that's how we came here, what we know about decepticon island, and who we've punched since we've been here. Does that all make sense?" 

"Sure."  a familiar voice that cause Nova's eyes to widened in recognition. 

"Seriously?" Hearing the sound of Sideswipe and Strongarm unbelieving voices.

"Duh, He's Ratchet, a trained medical professional, he'll understand anyone." Piper's voice spoke.

'That voice.'  As she turned around the corner, only to see a familiar bot who inspecting the stasis pod. "R-Ratchet?" Nova spoke.

Ratchet's head turned to her and with his optics widened as he slowly stood up and said, "Nova."

Bee's team stared at the both of them, feeling a de ja vu where the part Bee and Nova were reunited. They thought it might be the same however it was not what they expected. Nova's expression turned into anger, "You?!" as she walked up to Ratchet before kicking his leg.