Out of shadows

(A/N Here you go. I manage to finish it. Now, I'm off to another chapter. Till then, Be patient.)

Nova knew the scrapyard would be lively now that Piper was assisting Fixit. Bee was a bit worried about it as she assured that everything would be fine. Right now, Nova was riding with Bee who was on patrol and buying groceries for Denny. 

Bee said, "At least Piper was there for Fixit to help him on the project."

Nova replied, "yeah however Fixit seems a little happy when Piper was around." recalling the time when Fixit was love gazing at Piper who was thinking about the combiner theory.

 Nova leaned on the window, having thoughts in her head. Bee noticed her look and asked, "Is something on your mind?"

She sighs and said, "It's just....Strongarm's case has been solve but there was one mystery case that hasn't solve yet."

"What's that?"

"The missing Decepticon hunters.....I went to the coordinates where you all went before but still no clue. I thought those two would have been destroyed but was afraid that something bad is going to happen."

Nova then felt the seatbelt slightly tightened a bit. "Nova....it's going to be alright. If that's happening, we'll face it together." 

Nova smiled by his assurance as she placed her hand on steering wheel. "Thanks.....It's ashamed that we miss our date together or I would have made it more sweet." She said teasingly with a wink.

She feel his interior shuddered a bit as though Bee was flustered what she said. "N-Nova." Bee said.

Nova giggled as she added, "Relax Bee....I was just teasing you. You could have seen it in your face."

"

As they returned to the scrapyard, they find Fixit, Denny and Piper wiring up Sideswipe and Grimlock for another combiner experiment. Nova came out of Bee before he transformed.

Bee questioned, "Fixit, What is all this?"

Fixit turned to him, "Oh lieutenant...I'm about to recreate your mysterious combiner effect by activating the particles in your bodies."

"....That radiated by exposure to nuclear energy." Piper finished.

"You mean you figured out how  to successfully combine Autobots?!"

 "I'm certain I have."

Nova blinked, "Your certain?"

Sideswipe said, feeling uncomfortable,  "Actually I've decided I'm a lot less certain. Piper, let me out of this thing!!"

Grimlock said excitedly, "ooh ooh if it works, can I be the head this time?"

Sideswipe retorted, "ok I'm definitely out. No way, Do I want two tons of dino doofus on top of this awesome chassis?!"