The Truth (Five Fugitives)

(A/N I know it's not much but I managed to update it. However, I won't be able to keep up the story and work at the same time. Fortunately, I managed to finished the test. Darn these stressed!!)

Nova was in the HQ, testing the Neutralizer that Piper took yesterday. She managed to adjust it which it worked. Jack said, "At least we know it works. Now, we just have to be ready if something is going to happen."

Miko turned to her, "Yeah. Let's hope these babies are ready to roll."

Nova said calmly, "Easy there, Miko. We only used this in case we needed to defend Earth."

Raf appeared, running towards them with his laptop. "Guys Guys....You won't be believe this?! Our satellite scanners detected an unknown groundbridge signal."

Nova exclaimed, "Really?"

Raf nodded as he showed the coordinates where the map shown as he explained, "See this, this was shown 2 days ago but then it disappeared and was moved to another location. It's been going on for months."

Nova added, "Probably trying to find something or somewhere to hide. Maybe an army or a secret weapon...."

Jack said, "Then, we have to be sure where they might be; we don't know if it could be a Decepticon."

Miko added, punching her fist on her other hand, "If they are, We're going to wreck them." 

"Easy there Miko. We still don't know what they're up to. For now, we should focus on locating them before....." Nova was interrupted by her communicator from her watch. She excused herself as she walk from a distance from Jack, Miko and Raf.

"Hello...Piper? Woah... Easy....Calm down....What's wrong?" 

Her friends can hear Nova voice, speaking through her watch. After a while, they noticed her hair flowing, sparking with electricity and her body shuddering in anger.

"He's WHAT!!!!!!!!!"

The building shook and the lights blinked while her friends tried to stand their ground. They stared at her with confusion as Nova said angrily, "Hang on, I'll be right over there."

Raf asked worriedly, "What's wrong? Is Bee and his team are in trouble?"

"Yeah....Piper explained that Fixit was captured by Cybertronian cops and they're here to arrest Bee and his team for using unauthorized space bridge." Nova said venomously.

Jack exclaimed, "What?! but they didn't do anything wrong."

Miko added, "Yeah, They work so hard catching Decepticons and risk their lives to protect Earth. All they came here was to arrest them?!"

Raf said confusion, "I don't get it why would they do that?"

"Not sure....I bet it has something to do on Cybertron, it's like somebot is trying to prevent us from finding out." Nova said as she summoned her staff, opening the portal. "You guys keep looking while I go save them."

"Your going to jail break them?" Miko smirked.

"Why not? I can't have my boyfriend end up in prison without a reason." Nova said with a smug look as she left the base.

Nova arrived at the scrapyard which she saw Denny, Russell and Piper planning to get on the truck with a baseball pitcher machine. Piper exclaimed, "Nova!!! You came!!!"

"Yeah I do. Explain to me all the way." Nova demanded.

They ride on the truck with as Piper reported to her about the sighting of Steeljaw which Bee an his team were sent to pursuit him, along with Bulkhead. Then, The cybertronian cops came with the leader who happen to be a minicon name Dropforge. They took Fixit then search for Bee's team. Fortunately, Denny and Russell managed to hide before anything happen.