Ghosts and Impostors

After Windblade left, everything seems peaceful at the scrapyard. Campy and Luna were still playing around at the Alchemor while Nova head back to her HQ to send some report.  Denny and Russell arrived back by car to the scrapyard from their camping trip.

"How was your camping trip? It rained here. Did it rain where you were?" Grimlock asked.

His question was then answered once Russell and Denny came out of the truck all soaked.

"Just a light sprinkle," Russell said sarcastically.

"Come on, Russell. Admit it. You had fun, What's a little rain when you have a waterproof tent?" Denny then said as he took out a messed up tent from the back of the truck. This made Russell laugh.

"Let's go inside and get warm," Denny said as he lead Russell inside.

"Hey, at least you can't rust!" Grim then called out. This made Fixit shudder.

"Just hearing that about their vacation makes me chilled," Fixit told them.

"That's what they get for taking their vacation on Earth. Should've gone to Cybertron. They could have been speeding in the Sonic Canyons..." Sideswipe started explaining.

"Hiking the Manganese Mountains..." Strongarm then said.

"Hanging out in the Acid Wastes..." Grimlock then said, which made everyone look at him as if he was crazy.

Sideswipe asks, "why would anyone hang out at the Acid Wastes?"

"Is that a trick question? The sunsets are amazing," Grimlock then said.

"It does no good to dream of home when we are here. You must live in the moment, whenever you are," Drift said as he and Bee came in their direction.

"Besides, Earth is awesome," Bee added.

Everyone then started laughing except for Bee and Drift. "Seriously, Earth is beautiful.....There's so many things to do and places to see. Earth has mountains, canyons..." Bee started to say.

"Acid Wastes?" Grimlock then asked.

"No,"

"There you go, then," Grimlock said as he crossed his arms.

"You know what? There's no Decepticon activity right now. I'm gonna prove to you that Earth has as much, if no more, to offer as Cybertron," Bee then spoke up.

"How?" Grimlock asked.

Bee was about to say when a portal appeared, revealing to be Nova in different outfit. "Howdy, guys....Did I miss something?"

Sideswipe asked, "What are you wearing?"

Nova noticed she's still wearing her red and white collar shirt, brown pants with a belt and black cowgirl boots but still had her star choker around her neck. "Oh that....June and Miko took me shopping for clothes, though Miko insisted she wanted me to wear something for fun. Now, I look like a cowgirl from folk town."

Grimlock said, "Then, Why are you still wearing it?"

"Ugh....Miko teased me by saying 'I was so focus on my work that I have no fun.' So, she decided to make a bet that if I wear this and try to have fun for a whole day, she would stop making me wear ridiculous outfit."

Sideswipe asked, "What happens if she wins?"

"Ugh.....She's going to make me wear something embarrassing and record me singing weirdly."