Worthy

(A/N Sorry for not telling you that my Wifi is finally fix. You have no idea how terrible with a signal and I had to wait for weeks so I had to go to a library to do it during my day off)

Nova struggled against the bounty hunters hold, while they managed to pick the mini-cons one by one and gave them a paralytic patch to freeze their bodies, so they can't escape. Nova tried hard and hard until Starscream showed up.

"You?!" Starscream said, surprised seeing her. Either this is way good fortune with capital 'G' or this means no good. A Technorganic, here. That explains why Optimus Prime is here.

"Well Well....Long time no speak, Starscream. My, don't you look different. I thought you would have become Predacon chow." Nova said smugly.

Starscream sneered, "Yes, it's been long time."

"Where's Bee? What did you do to him?!"

"Oh I believe he's tied up for the moment."

Nova glared before she added, "Too bad, you'll never win."

"Oh that's where your wrong,  I have already claimed what I need." Starscream smirked, feeling victorious.

Nova let out chuckled, much to his annoyance as he added, "What's so funny?"

"Oh sorry it's just....you might wanna do a headcount because your one short minicon."

 Good thing, She had counted the mini-cons and she had notice one is missing; Tricerashot. She is not sure how it was possible, but either way, Starscream won't succeed with his plan now without one last mini-con.

"How could you not get all of them?" Starscream asked, once realizing that one was missing.

"We took as many as were there," Shadelock said.

"If one of us is free, you will never have all the power you crave," Aerobolt said.

"Watch your tone. Or I'll use another Paralytic Patch to freeze your voice like I did your body. Transmit power to the machinery. I want whatever I can get now." Starscream ordered. This power surge must be done quickly. Now that Optimus Prime is here, it will be a matter of time before they stop him. "I'll have the Dark Star Saber and the surge I'll gain by absorbing the six of you. That should be more than enough to smash anyone who ever crossed me, like Optimus Prime or Megatron."

"Puh-lease as if you think you can achieved this by using these cheating method. We also know that the Dark Star Saber doesn't see you worthy I mean you couldn't even lift a heavy rock back in the cave." Nova said nonchalantly.

Starscream gritted in anger as he walked up to her.

"Beside...." Nova was about to continue when she felt herself snatched away from one of the bounty hunters before she was slammed into a wall, much to the mini-cons' shock. Nova winced in pain as she slowly opened her optics to see Starscream with annoyed expression, fed up with her insults.

"I've always hated that stubbornness of yours. It's ashamed that you didn't know the fact there were rumors about you being the Herald and I must say I was disappointed when I realize it was you. How typical." Starscream said

'How does he know that? The only ones who know were Megatron, Soundwave and...' Her eyes widened in shock

"Oh so you've found out. Let me guess....Did Shockwave told you who I was?" Nova said with a glare.

"He was quite very informative during my time with him. At first, I didn't believe it when he suddenly described you about meeting Primus and how you wielded a powerful staff that is not in cybertronian records."