Deep Secret

(A/N This isn't from one of the episode. This chapter is where Nova reveals Bee the deepest secret. And I know you all were wondering who was the mysterious bot that she kept visiting. Find out once you read them. And to those who guessed it? You were right)

It's been 2 days since Dropgforge and his crew left. Bee seems to be thinking about what is happening on Cybertron. He really wants to know what's going on but Optimus wouldn't tell him yet. 

The others are doing their  normal routines. 

Bee sighs as he walked around the scrapyard, just to clear his mind. He can see Campy and Luna playing around with the ball they found, much to his amusement. 'Maybe I should check on Nova. After what happened with Steeljaw, She must be beating herself for not catching him.' Bee thought.

He searched around until he saw Nova behind the mascot statues. He was about to call her when she spoke, "...You know I can't do that? It would deliberately intervene the mission. "

"Still....You gotta tell him about what's happening."

Bee looked confused as he walked slowly, peering to see Piper talking with Nova, as though both of them have business.  

"I can't....Not now, not ever." Nova said

Piper sighs disappointedly as she added, "Nova, You can't just keep him in the dark forever. We both know what's happening on Cybertron. You heard what happened to Dropforge when he was brainwashed, we need all the help we can get."

"No....I can't tell him everything."

"Not even the spacebridge, the off limit room that we told them it was under renovation." Piper added.

"Not even that."

Bee's optics widened when she mentioned the spacebridge. She had a spacebridge?! She never told him about it, could it be from the vault room that was locked up?

"Nova, They should know. Bee should know." Piper said, trying to convince her.

"No one should know. Think about it. If we used the spacebridge to Cybertron, they'll try to triangulate our location. Beside, it's bad enough that months ago we detected an unknown signal which kept disappearing repeatedly. Meaning they were preparing for something big. I'm not going to risk it." Nova said.

"But...."

"It's final. I'm not discussing this. Not even our team or Bee." Nova said sadly.

Piper sighs as both of them walked off somewhere, leaving Bee stunned of what he just heard. Then, he recalled the time when he was in Nova's body, her shadow counterpart; Reaper.

Flashback

'What if I told she has other secrets? Something she wouldn't tell you? The fact that she is hiding an information from you and your team.'  Reaper reminded

End of Flashback

Bee thought, 'Those projects....? The spacebridge....? Was that suppose to be preparation for upcoming battle? Why did she hide this from me?'

It was night time, Bee was in vehicle mode still contemplating of what he just learned. He's been avoiding Nova all afternoon despite she didn't noticed it. 

 He didn't understand why Nova hide this information from him. Does she know what's going on? Is that why she went back to her HQ?

Bee wanted some answers as he transformed into his robot mode and was planning to speak to her. When he reached her cabin, he saw Nova sneaking out of the scrapyard. Determined to find answer, he secretly followed her.