Old friends Reunited

(A/N I also took this idea from yours as well, W4lk3r28490. It may not be a title but it's good for my chapter. Just to let you know this was after 'More than meets the eye.')

She parked her scooter, using her invisibility so that no one would notice. When she used her Long sense to widened her search in locating any Cybertronian tech for clues which it was found within the forest. Right now, she's in her Titan Mode just in case she might encounter a Decepticon. As she was wandering around, she sense something nearby as she followed, leading her to a strange large container that has been opened.

'huh, I guess Fowler and Piper wasn't kidding.' Nova thought

Nova used her technopathy to identified what it was before staggering back. "This is..... a Stasis Pod!! What's a pod containing a Con doing on this planet?!" Nova said with a shock. She may not have the answer but she can't let any cybertronian tech be found. "Hmm.....From the looks of it, It seems damaged and was forced open itself. I better take this for further study."

She brought out her staff as she pointed at the Broken Stasis pod which lifted in the air. 'It's a bit big for me to carry, I guess a little make over would do. I hope they don't mind.'

Nova focus on her staff as she watched the Stasis Pod shrink into small size. It landed on Nova's hand, "There, that way I can carry it with me." She said as she was about to placed it on her backpack when something peeked inside. Nova exclaimed, "Campy?! What are you doing here? Your suppose to be with Piper."

Campy drooped shamefully which Nova hold the urge to awe at his cuteness. She sighed before she petted on his helm. "You can't stand waiting for me huh?"

Campy looked up with a puppy eyes look. She chuckled, "Okay, at least a little companion wouldn't hurt." which Campy optic's widened with joy as it hopped out of her bag as it hovered, circling around before landing on her shoulder, nuzzling her face.

"Okay Okay at least we're in the clear. If the stasis is opened, which means the Con is close by." Nova said as Campy settled on her shoulder.

Somewhere 

A Badger Con, ClawBite (A/N I made up the name)  was holding a hostage while running away from the pursuer. The hostage spoke, "Okay, I'm gonna regret hiding behind the rock where the Con is nearby."

ClawBite snarled, "Silence."

Bee and his team were chasing him right after the mess from the forest site. Bee regretted Denny being the human cover as a forest ranger would be caught by a Con.

 Strongarm commed, ::We got him corner::

The team managed to corner him where the Clawbite is holding Denny. Bee said, "Nowhere to run, Clawbite. Release the human."

Clawbite sneered, "Fools, you won't catch me." As he used a smoke bomb to blind them then  makes a clean get-away. As they chased him continuously to save Denny. 

Nova who is still searching through the woods until her hair glowed a bit. She became cautious before dropping her backpack as she followed where her senses lead her. Until, She hid among the trees and found a Cybertronian who is holding human in the clear rocky area. She saw an insignia that she hasn't encounter for awhile; Decepticon.

'Scrap, A Decepticon?!..... he has a human hostage. If I attack him head on, That Con might hurt him. I need to think of a way to save him.'

That's when an idea hit her, she whispered to Campy before he nodded as he went down to where the Con was. Clawbite was still clutching onto Denny as he was about to leave when he heard a loud echoing voice.