Great Divide

After Nova helped Blurr opened the portal back to Griffin Rock, Nova was in the forest, looking through the news and erasing evidence again. Not to mentioned, she learned about the stunticon's name were Dragstrip and Wildbreak whom they happen to be combiner from before. She sighed that Bee and his team went on a scouting mission again for the artifact. Nova hugged her knees, feeling bored that Bee was not with her. 

"I just wish everything would have been peaceful." Nova said sadly.

Fixit commed Nova, telling them that they're coming back. As Nova head back to the scrapyard, she was about to reached there when she heard Sideswipe's voice.

"We all somehow combined into a big bot and  then we uncombined and this scrud heap split from me."

"How do you know you didn't split off from me?"

Nova blinked. 'That's weird when did he start arguing himself?'

She went around the corner until her eyes widened, only to see......two Sideswipes?!!

Sideswipe said at his counterpart, "Because the real sideswipe doesn't whine like a broken v-belt."

Bee looked between the two before pushing them away, trying to stop argument.

Bee said, "Ok Sides...Swipe--ses, just go to separate quarters until we figure this out."

Sideswipe said rudely, "There's nothing to figure out, its obvious I'm me. And if you can't see that, I don't even know why I joined this team, I'm out of here.

As he was about leave when he bumps into Grimlock which he restrained him.  "Hey, put me down, dude. This isn't funny." He said in struggle.

Grimlock replied, "Its a little funny. Come on, lets go see what's happening over by denny's collection of ketchup bottles." as they walk away from the center.  

Nova turned to the other Sideswipe who seems meek.  "I just want to say if you're going to be getting rid of one of us."

Bee assured, "No one's getting rid of anyone, will you just give me a minute?" 

Sideswipe said sadly,  "Sorry." as he walk away as well.

Bee sighs as he saw Nova looking surprised about the scene. "Bee, Explain....Now." Nova demanded.

After he explained everything, Nova was shocked that the fact their team can combine but then an accident occur which split Sideswipe into two. She questioned how was that possible which Bee was unsure as he turned to Fixit which he already know what he want to say.

Fixit stated, "No need to say it, lieutenant. I'll have theories test and possible solutions before you know it. 

Bee said, "thank you."

Fixit asked, "Sir, did you really combine into one giant autobot?"

Bee replied, "We did and we're gonna need some answers about that too."

Nova guessed, "And I'm guessing that a certain stunticon stole the artifact."

 "Yeah....And what worries me most, we don't know even know its capabilities are."

While Fixit do his work, Bee and Nova walked together and having conversation. "It's too bad Blurr is not here." Nova sighed.

Bee replied, "Yeah but you know his team needs him."

"I guess.....so no luck about the Decepticon hunter either."

Bee shake his head which made him feel disappointed. Nova patted on his leg and assured, "Don't worry, we'll figure it out somehow. In the meantime, let's hope fixit finds theory about your combination and how to get two sideswipes back together, okay?"