Hunting Season

Nova was in the forest, doing some training exercise and reflexes. She breathed in the air and let it out, feeling relaxed. She stared down below where she can see the scrapyard as she sat there, wondering about something else. Too bad, Campy wasn't there since he needed to have a checkup from Piper. Think of it as taking your pet to the vet. 

After Quillfire's capture, She was still thinking back the time how she made the rock clones appear during the mission in capturing Ped.

"I've been using my powers for a long time but never Dark energon. It's been long since it became part of me despite it's impossible to remove it." Nova mentioned.

 It made her recalled the time where Megatron injected the Dark Energon into her spark chamber which made her gone berserk and almost killed Team Prime, not to mentioned being a puppet for Unicron who plan to destroy the Allspark. If it hadn't for Optimus that saved her from that time. She did remember she sent Unicron's mind to the place where Optimus and Wheeljack found the Allspark.

Unicron's mind is trapped in space and his body in a coma, Earth is safe. Though, she was still bothered how she made those rock clones. She stared at the rock as she stretched her hand, thinking she can form it, but it didn't work.

Nova sighed, she has been using the power of Allspark but she didn't want to use the power of Dark Energon since it is a chaotic power. "If it's dark energon, then I should be careful not to do that. Who knows what kind of consequences might have happen." Nova reminded.

As she head back to the scrapyard using her portal, when she heard a engines approaching. "The boundaries of your garbage repository," a voice pattern she didn't recognize stated flatly. "They are reinforced only by derelict machinery?"

Nova heard Denny growl as she move around towards the voices. "This is actual a vintage salvage depot-"

"Drift," Bee eased. "We can defend ourselves,"

"The life-debt demands that I do all I can to protect you,"

Nova moved around the corner, seeing a strange samurai looking bot she doesn't recognized.

"Bee's right," Russell argued, the other bots and Fixit accompanying him. "These bots are good. They've stopped a bunch of decepticons."

"Hey guys, Whose the samurai?" Nova said, coming up to them

"Nova, Drift is actually here to help. There's other bounty hunter, who is..." Bee replied

"Let me guess....He is here to make sure, that other one won't take you, so he could take the bounty."

Bee stared at her blankly. "What? Just a hunch." Nova shrugged.

"I owe my life to Bumblebee," said Drift. "And until I repair to him for that I'll protect him from Fractures next plan."

"And then what? Collect the bounty of his head?" Nova retorted which Drift glared at her.

Fixit said, breaking the tension between them, "I can list them for you. Would you prefer alphabetical order, by size, weight or perhaps some other grouping?" He had already begun to pull up the prisoner list on his datapad.

Grimlock nodded, thinking about who all they had fought. "I've, punched a Sharkticon a Buffaloid and, uh Oh, that one with all the eyes. Ugh, creepy."

Sideswipe nodded, smirking at Strongarm, "And when Strongarm isn't bossing us around, we get the job done pretty well. Especially with a Prime on the team." 

Nova's body tensed the moment Sideswipe mentioned to her. "How can that be?" Drift questioned. "Optimus Prime has been gone for ---"

Sideswipe then motioned towards Nova, smiling, "Actually, She happens to be the Daughter of the Prime." Which made Nova face slapped.